[1.3] Crash Landing (v14.01) (04-08-2021)

Started by Katavrik, January 04, 2015, 12:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby23590

Looking forward into it.

I can't play the game without an actual crashlanding or in other scenarios when playing as a tribe with space ship parts crashing into my colony.
Very awesome mod for it's premise! ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Katavrik

Updated for B19:
- Added new option: fire multiplier. Can turn fire off. Except engine and shells.
- There are still some minor bugs and red messages. But it should work.

notfood

Yes! Thank you for the update!

Always my favorite starting scenario.

Anastasia

the prisoner block crash event has an infinite loop, atleast thats what it looks like, the event keeps happens several times a second and spammed up the right sid eof the screen where events fire and the debug logs, the debug log is on the attachment since its too long for the reply.

[attachment deleted due to age]
"Your ethics and philosophies mean nothing to me, all i ask is that you give me a solution that works."

Katavrik

Quote from: Anastasia on September 03, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
the prisoner block crash event has an infinite loop, atleast thats what it looks like, the event keeps happens several times a second and spammed up the right sid eof the screen where events fire and the debug logs, the debug log is on the attachment since its too long for the reply.

Thanks for report. Does it error happens every time, or just eventually?

rawrfisher

Do you have any mod added factions?
I could be wrong but I think it has an issue with trying to generate a backstory and I know some mods have issues with backstories

This also makes me wanna try this mod out again.  It caused me a ton of hassle in 18 tho so I didnt use it as intended.  Moved the event to 2 days after my landing so I could least do something aside from put out fires on everything.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Anastasia

Quote from: Katavrik on September 03, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Thanks for report. Does it error happens every time, or just eventually?
it happens when ever the prisoner block event fires.
i dont have any faction mods, i have psychology and a bunch of others like change dresser and some more, infact heres my mod list in a screen shot https://gyazo.com/b8fb02d21d34bbee34e1a0d4f2f4ceac
"Your ethics and philosophies mean nothing to me, all i ask is that you give me a solution that works."

rawrfisher

Could you provide an output log just after the event fires?
Theres likly relevent information in that which will help the author address the problem.  I might even be able to spot somthing strange in the load order lol
Professional jerk

Anastasia

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 04, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
Could you provide an output log just after the event fires?
Theres likly relevent information in that which will help the author address the problem.  I might even be able to spot somthing strange in the load order lol
i did....

rawrfisher

Quote from: Anastasia on September 04, 2018, 12:34:14 AM
i did....

https://git.io/fA4g6
This is an output log. 
What you provided was a bunch of snipets showing a repeating error.
I'm not trying to be mean but I got lectured about this not even 2 weeks ago -_-
Professional jerk

Anastasia

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 04, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Quote from: Anastasia on September 04, 2018, 12:34:14 AM
i did....

https://git.io/fA4g6
This is an output log. 
What you provided was a bunch of snipets showing a repeating error.
I'm not trying to be mean but I got lectured about this not even 2 weeks ago -_-
how/where do you get that?

rawrfisher

[quote author=Anastasia link=topic=8967.msg430147#msg430147 date=1536037112]
-snip-
[/quote]

In the console there is a button labled share logs.
Click it to get a link to your output log.  Just copy that link and post it here with the error you want looked at

When posting a snipet use formating to make it look nicer and save time  [cod.e]
is the tags used for that formating.  Alternativly you can look at the tags used for quoteing and just change quote to code
The forums troll me almost as bad as I troll some mod authors when it comes to formatting

I will have to look it over after I get up in the morning its late.  Maybe the author will beat me to it
Professional jerk

notfood

I see no error in that output log. After you load the map.

rawrfisher

Quote from: notfood on September 04, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
I see no error in that output log. After you load the map.

The output log I posted was ment as an example for ana
Should mention that ana quoted my post and asked me how/where to get em which I awnsered
Professional jerk

Anastasia

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 04, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
[quote author=Anastasia link=topic=8967.msg430147#msg430147 date=1536037112]
-snip-
[/quote]

In the console there is a button labled share logs.
Click it to get a link to your output log.  Just copy that link and post it here with the error you want looked at

When posting a snipet use formating to make it look nicer and save time  [cod.e]
is the tags used for that formating.  Alternativly you can look at the tags used for quoteing and just change quote to code
The forums troll me almost as bad as I troll some mod authors when it comes to formatting

I will have to look it over after I get up in the morning its late.  Maybe the author will beat me to it
this the the log when i start up the game at the menu
https://git.io/fAB5C
and this is the log after the prisoner event fires and fires and fires and fires into infinity......
https://git.io/fABd9

hope this helps