[1.3] Crash Landing (v14.01) (04-08-2021)

Started by Katavrik, January 04, 2015, 12:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Pancake

How do i change the hard mode to easy mode? i just started to play and i don't think i'm ready to play on hard and i can't change it

zenfur

Mods\CrashLanding\Defs\OptionDefs

<modeIsHard>true</modeIsHard> -> <modeIsHard>false</modeIsHard>

Btw, thanks Katavrik :)
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

SasquatchM

This is definitely one of my most used mods.  Can we expect an A12 update?

Katavrik

Quote from: SasquatchM on August 24, 2015, 07:03:27 PM
Of course you can, but not in this week. Sorry.

darkrage000

Quote from: Katavrik on August 24, 2015, 11:22:28 PM
Quote from: SasquatchM on August 24, 2015, 07:03:27 PM
Of course you can, but not in this week. Sorry.

Katavrik,
We all know how it can be when the Game keeps updating (which is in itself a good thing) and the mods all have to be redone to be compatible with new APIs and new 'features'.
And after you get it updated.... Look! Here's version 12b to be released!
Update to that and..  12c!
Take your time and enjoy life. we will still be here to take advantage enjoy your free hard work and time in our game :)

SasquatchM

Well, there are definitely more important things to spend your time on! I'm just happy that an update is in the works.

Maffeo

Any progress in update to A12 ?

Ps.
Thanks Katavrik for create awesome mod !

Katavrik

Initializing update process.
Updating ...
Updating ...
Updating ...
Update completed:
V 5.00
- Updated for A12d
- New ship part: Domestic Animal Pens.

RoboticManiac

Hi Katavrik,

I was wondering if you could point to where one could disable the automatic rain for all fires (Not just the ship crash)? Personally, I much prefer fire to be a real problem, rather than an annoyance.

Also, out of curiosity, how violent are the non-colony/ starting ship crashes? And do the new 'minor' crash events work with save games?

notfood

Vascar

I found  two bugs one causes a crap ton of lag the other may just be a bad inter action:
the bad one: an entire universe worth of medical cargo pod land in the lower left hand corner of the map.
the other one: none of the med pods from above produce body parts/bionics I do have EPOE installed but it worked in past Alphas soooo, yea.

debug log pics are attached. The screen shot was to big to attach.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Helixien

I also have EPOCH and the medical cargo problem, only for me, it tries to spawn millions of them and never stops spawning so the game crashs after 2 mins.

RoboticManiac

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on September 09, 2015, 04:45:48 AM
I also have EPOCH and the medical cargo problem, only for me, it tries to spawn millions of them and never stops spawning so the game crashs after 2 mins.
Got the same thing- Though the game didn't crash for me- After a few seconds they will stop. Though you'll have to spend the next five minutes clearing away the messages. Only one piece will spawn to.

I don't think it crashed for me either because I have a good rig- or more likely because I paused/ started a few times during the spam, allowing everything to catch it's breath.

Edit: A ship reactor just crashed in the middle of my base. Ughhh. Guess I have to build even deeper into the mountain. This is all your fault, Kata  >:(

Helixien

Quote from: RoboticManiac on September 09, 2015, 06:15:27 AM
Quote from: iWilliBlecha on September 09, 2015, 04:45:48 AM
Got the same thing- Though the game didn't crash for me- After a few seconds they will stop. Though you'll have to spend the next five minutes clearing away the messages. Only one piece will spawn to.

I don't think it crashed for me either because I have a good rig- or more likely because I paused/ started a few times during the spam, allowing everything to catch it's breath.

Most likely the second thing, I rig is pretty much high end too^^

I moved EPOCH after this mod now and so far I had no more problems.

RDA10

When ever the 'medicine container' drops it has thousands of alerts and is really game braking

hope i'm the only one who has had this issue

RDA10