[MOD] (Alpha 7) MaterialCrops - Grow stuff and things

Started by skullywag, October 07, 2014, 09:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrakkemarn

Clibanarius

I would also be curious if this could be expanded to make Hyperweave/Synthread with, say, cotton + metal and cotton + silver or plasteel or something?

skullywag

It could but im waiting to see if this gonna be a thing in A8. No point me adding it until I know.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Clibanarius

Darn. Fair enough, though. Any idea when the jump to alpha 8 is going to happen?

skullywag

Have updated with my latest balance/workload changes, this was after considerable playtesting by me, 60 metal was waaay too much so I halved it. It still needs tweaking as do all mods of this nature but its better now.

Lethann

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but after I built the chemistry table and set it to make some medicine I won't let me click on the table and make anything. I'm also running T-ExpandedCrops so maybe there is a conflict?

skullywag

huh, you cant click on the chem table anymore? got a save? let me know what mods you have if you do and ill check it out.

harpo99999

skullywag, WHEn will you stop wagging and update your mods?

skullywag

People still want this? growing steels gonna feel weird.....

harpo99999

how about those locations that are arctic or borial forrest and small hills or plains therefors a lack of minerals

Rainbow Dash

Here is a working alpha 8 update for this mod

MaterialCrops(Alpha8)

Your welcome!

And if there is something worng just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

skullywag

Thanks Rainbow Dash, as stated in my pm im not planning on doing much work on this in the near future hiwever i will be coming back to it once ive got a few other things outta my system. Feel free to pm me with any issues you cant get around. Ill update the OP later on tonight with updated details and credit. :)