[MOD][A10] Battle Stations - Ctrl+ANYKEY RTS Squads - FML Special (23.04.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, January 04, 2015, 10:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoovytaurus

Quote from: JuliaEllie on February 21, 2015, 03:30:16 PM
Quote from: Hoovytaurus on February 21, 2015, 03:23:57 PM
What does this mod do? All the hotkeys don't work, the tactical computer just calls people to itself (which you can do manually extremely easily) and there are no in-game tooltips.

Taktical computer?? Wrong mod :D

Yeah, I realized :P but the squad stuff doesn't work on old saves, only new ones.

bullet

It possible to hide tips about squad name and so on which displayed on the top  of colonist figurines?

And reset the destination?

majesty

hate to be a bother but the mod doesnt seem to work for me. i dont get any errors but holding ctrl and hitting a key doesnt do anything for me. it shows up in my mod list but it doesnt work. i can provide any more information that you need, i really want to be able to use this! thanks.

I'm quite bad suggesting things, but i had an idea to expand this mod further:
Adding a function to recall scattered pawns to base, have them eat (and maybe take a nap) if below a certain %, in preparation for an attack. It may be their last, after all, might as well thank them for their sacrifice :)
Just because It's quite annoying when enemies are preparing to strike and we have to do this manually for each of the how many pawns we might have, since we don't want them to fight a horde while exhausted, starving, and take the massive mood hit from all that plus all the blood, filth, colonist and enemy corpses. Many times i had massive breakdowns because of such, and it feels silly. After all, they don't get a mood bonus from winning a fight... now that i mention it, why not add that? It makes a lot of sense.

artur_lang

nuschler22

When I select a squad, only one member of the squad goes to the battle stations. 

I can't figure out why. :)

Zav

Started a new game altogether so the mod is working, except:

The squad key persists just fine when you load a game, but the squad positions do not.  I target multiple guys and assign them to "K", hitting "K" even if I load a game still works just fine, they all have the floating "K" over their heads.  However if I assign them to a position with Ctrl+Alt+K, make a new save game/overwrite another save game, then load that game, the "K" still works to target them all, but the Alt+K to send them to their saved positions is gone.

Basically the battle stations I assign them to isn't carrying into save games.  Am I doing something wrong here?

Shadu_Murasaki

Hey miss ellie, would it be possible for you to add a "delete group" function, so if you accidentally bind the wrong key, you can change it?

demonofelru

not working for me either, i get the text when i pres the apropriate keys saying assing, send etc but cant assing send save or rename, nothing, sad would spare me much time

daft73

Working fine here. Dig the old voices..lol started searching for some old games after hearing them. Good work.

DDog

Smoothman94

I had a a zombie apocalypse mod and this didnt work on it jus so oteers know :D i like this anyways.

soulkata

Hi, My Notebook has the right 'Ctrl' and 'Alt' Key in on button! Then I Cannot test this mod, any way to use alternative keys?

Mr. Flockinger

Quote from: tommofork on January 13, 2015, 10:11:00 AM
I don't know if there's a way to do it in game, but you can use an XML editor on your save to remove squads.  A good editor is Notepad++.  Open up your save, search for "battlestations" without the quotes, you'll see [...]

This really works well, thank you! Also everyone who wants to delete squads, this stuff isn't really complicated.

Besides, great mod, I really love it  ;D