Wood Option Hidden

Started by Anwinity, January 03, 2015, 09:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anwinity

Just got the game. Cool game so far, but ran into a problem. It seems, once I found Uranium and Marble, the wood options seem to be hidden off the bottom of the screen. Can't seem to scroll down or anything. Is there any way around this?

Example:

Anduin1357

Quote from: Anwinity on January 03, 2015, 09:24:26 PM
Just got the game. Cool game so far, but ran into a problem. It seems, once I found Uranium and Marble, the wood options seem to be hidden off the bottom of the screen. Can't seem to scroll down or anything. Is there any way around this?

Example:
What is the resolution of the game, windowed or fullscreen, version of game.
Did you have any wood in your stockpile or anywhere on the map as an unforbidden item?
And... Wrong forum, post in the support forum next time.

Anwinity

Sorry about that, I usually consider "support" to be more for technical issues, where as this was more of a general question. Next time I'll be sure to put it there.

Res: 1920x1080, Fullscreen

Checking wood... and turns out I had not. Got some and it showed up. Wow I feel dumb now. Thanks lol! :)

tuver

If you do now have the resource available it will not show up. you need at least one of the resource on the screen for it to show up.

Anduin1357

Quote from: tuver on January 03, 2015, 10:02:49 PM
If you do now have the resource available it will not show up. you need at least one of the resource on the screen for it to show up.
Thread is already understood to be closed.

milon

Actually, General Discussion is the right place for this. Anduin is wrong.  Support is for technical issues & payment questions.

Grizzlyadamz

Yeaah, take it easy Anduin. No need to be persnickety in a general.

Glad you got help Anwinity!