This is a awesome looking game!

Started by Izure, January 05, 2015, 11:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izure

Ive been watching lets play rimworlds and streams of this game, and I think this game is awesome.

A few things I would like to see, what already been suggested is raiding other factiosn on different maps,(if 400x400 is the highest you can do for 1 screen, then a instance of other maps for fight/raiding/exploring wise would be cool)

You could even find special resources on other maps and have like special vehicles to ship them over to your map.

Awesome game so far, keep it up!

Izure

Oh and also if I buy the 30 dollar alpha pack do I automatically get the completed game?

Tynan

Quote from: Izure on January 05, 2015, 01:39:28 PM
Oh and also if I buy the 30 dollar alpha pack do I automatically get the completed game?

Yes, all updates including the final.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Izure

Vonholtz

Quote from: Izure on January 05, 2015, 11:26:04 AM
Ive been watching lets play rimworlds and streams of this game, and I think this game is awesome.

A few things I would like to see, what already been suggested is raiding other factiosn on different maps,(if 400x400 is the highest you can do for 1 screen, then a instance of other maps for fight/raiding/exploring wise would be cool)

You could even find special resources on other maps and have like special vehicles to ship them over to your map.

Awesome game so far, keep it up!
I found the game the same way. I was watching two different people showing this game on YouTube. Found the game looked fun to watch. Found out not only was it fun to watch but it a 100 times more fun to play.

Do be warned this game has time travel effects. I started to play it at 7:30PM my first night. I look at the cloak 30 minutes later and it was 4AM. So you are not just buying a game you are getting a time machine along with it. All be it, it as a time machine that goes forward in time only. LoL  :D :D :P

murhe

And its great fun to see how the game is developing.

I wonder if we could get library where we could download older versions. I have tried to keep a version of each major updates, but missed few first and ofcourse all there were before I found the game.

Do you remember when:
-There were only metal to build?
-When we had no kitchen's? Only food processor.
-When we had no mechanoids or hit locations? Just hp.
-When we used remote explosives to kill lot of bandits?
-When storages weren't piles?
- When there were no exit from planet?

StorymasterQ

Quote from: murhe on January 05, 2015, 09:23:17 PM
And its great fun to see how the game is developing.

I wonder if we could get library where we could download older versions. I have tried to keep a version of each major updates, but missed few first and ofcourse all there were before I found the game.

Do you remember when:
-There were only metal to build?
-When we had no kitchen's? Only food processor.
-When we had no mechanoids or hit locations? Just hp.
-When we used remote explosives to kill lot of bandits?
-When storages weren't piles?
- When there were no exit from planet?

"Kids these days. Why, back in my day, we have metal beds, metal walls, metal tables, and metal chairs. And we like it."
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

murhe

We ate our nutrient paste and we were happy if we got any. Those metal beds and tables were luxuries. And we got some decorative corpes as we were ruled by fear. Old happy memories from penalty colonies.