[MOD] (Alpha 10) Door Control (v1.4 - Updated 09.05.2015)

Started by Temeez, January 06, 2015, 09:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temeez

Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 08, 2015, 02:49:46 PM
I know this mod is gonna be obsolete next update but is there any way for it to work in alpha 10 for now?

They way it worked in Alpha 9? No.

I think I'll make them their own doors, so they can be used along side the vanilla doors. Could at least use them as wall/outpost doors or something. Tomorrow.

deadlydullahan

Quote from: Temeez on May 08, 2015, 02:53:20 PM
I think I'll make them their own doors, so they can be used along side the vanilla doors. Could at least use them as wall/outpost doors or something. Tomorrow.

I appreciate it, thank you. I'm also really excited to see it in alpha 11, congrats.  ;D

Temeez

Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 08, 2015, 02:56:58 PM
Quote from: Temeez on May 08, 2015, 02:53:20 PM

I appreciate it, thank you. I'm also really excited to see it in alpha 11, congrats.  ;D

Done and thank you :D

micaelrm

Hi. Dont know if this bug was reported already, but in my game, when this mod is active and you place the mod door, the temperature of the game doesnt funcion properly. Its only has outsider temperature, no interior temperature, its always outsider. By disabling the mod and deleting this doors the game function properly.

deadlydullahan

Quote from: micaelrm on May 10, 2015, 06:14:00 AM
Hi. Dont know if this bug was reported already, but in my game, when this mod is active and you place the mod door, the temperature of the game doesnt funcion properly. Its only has outsider temperature, no interior temperature, its always outsider. By disabling the mod and deleting this doors the game function properly.

He's aware of this, however in the next alpha update this mod will be obsolete as Tynan has integrated "door control" for alpha 11

Timmiej93

Quote from: micaelrm on May 10, 2015, 06:14:00 AM

I found that rooms with these doors actually don't have a roof, might have something to do with eachother.

tigg

I miss this mod. I haven't played using Alpha 12 yet as I'm still finishing a game in 11 but I can't see any door controls. There are of course the zones but my colonists don't always want to obey the zones, I'd rather just lock the door and be done with it.

NuclearStudent

Quote from: tigg on October 09, 2015, 03:14:33 AM
I miss this mod. I haven't played using Alpha 12 yet as I'm still finishing a game in 11 but I can't see any door controls. There are of course the zones but my colonists don't always want to obey the zones, I'd rather just lock the door and be done with it.

There's "stay open" but no "force open", which makes me sad.