Double Beds??? Why?

Started by Cracker21, March 16, 2015, 01:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvador

Honestly, I've not tried the double beds, yet. I've always started out with singles and planned to upgrade later on. But, given the biomes I usually play in, I guess I don't need to save on wood.

Saranis

After going through this thread I have come to one realization. A lot of you have never shared a bed with someone before. While having your own queen sized bed is nice, you will very quickly come to appreciate the size of a single once you start sharing it.

Mathenaut

I dunno, Saranis. For some people, the best part about sharing a bed is no longer having to share the bed  :-X

Tericc

Quote from: The Uncanny Tranny on March 16, 2015, 03:59:15 PM
Like a few folks have said in here: a queen-sized bed is just fantastic. Going back to something smaller would feel like going from two monitors to one... Just feels wrong.

I dono, I use a single monitor. Then again its a 50" screen tv so i guess that doesn't apply XD

The Uncanny Tranny

Quote from: Saranis on March 17, 2015, 08:03:16 AM
After going through this thread I have come to one realization. A lot of you have never shared a bed with someone before. While having your own queen sized bed is nice, you will very quickly come to appreciate the size of a single once you start sharing it.

Oh, I've shared a bed with people before... Two of em and a tiny dog.  MIDDLE SPOON IS BEST SPOON!~