It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

SilverDragon

Quote from: Epyk on January 26, 2015, 12:50:46 PM
Quote from: SilverDragon on January 26, 2015, 12:02:22 PM
Hmm, is it just me or is the mod zip structure non-consistent compared to how mods are packaged? ;D

What do you meany by this?

QuoteMaybe even provide a basic modorder.xml and instructions to click on options -> open save data folder -> throw modorder.xml in the config folder in there? :) As long as the modorder file isn't considered as a coregame file that is!

Always getting messages about what files go where and adding more would be more confusing for the users. Thanks for the idea though!
I may just include this though when I get a How-to-install video up.

Likelikelike! When I open the Epyk Pack 1.010j.zip , there's a folder right there named Epyk Pack 1.010j ;D
I usually save the mod zips directly into the mods folder, and I can just do "extract here" for it and its done. In this case, it will make that one folder, that shows up in the mods menu as one singular mod called Epyk Pack. :) Which makes the Mod Order mod completely useless since there's only one mod.
I dunno if this makes any sense. I was just wondering if it was just me having this OCD feeling about it.

I think the Click this -> click this -> put this file here is alot easier for many people than, Go here -> start clicking like it's a puzzlegame and put these in order. ;D Again, only my opinion, if my brainfarts can help make anything better in this world, all the better. Better farting here than keeping it all to myself eh?

Epyk

QuoteLikelikelike! When I open the Epyk Pack 1.010j.zip , there's a folder right there named Epyk Pack 1.010j...

Oh I see!
I'll remove the Epyk Pack folder from the Epyk Pack.zip. It's no big deal, but it's unneeded.
I have all the mods organized here in a folder and usually just turn that into a zip instead of selecting all the mods.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Update!

1.26.15 Epyk Pack 1.10k
- More Vanilla Turrets update!

Also changed the install instructions.
Try Epokalypse!

Ronin90

One slight issue so far, i was attacked by RimTroopers, but none of them had any weapons equipped. Later i was attacked by Rebels, most of them also didn't have a weapon, and the few who did, all had the same weapon.
And yes, the mods are in the recommended order.

Epyk

Quote from: Ronin90 on January 26, 2015, 04:10:22 PM
One slight issue so far, i was attacked by RimTroopers, but none of them had any weapons equipped. Later i was attacked by Rebels, most of them also didn't have a weapon, and the few who did, all had the same weapon.
And yes, the mods are in the recommended order.

That's not an issue. Some faction modders choose not to drop all the gear so you wouldn't make too much wealth too quick.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

A How-to-install video is now up, you can find it at the install instructions on the first post!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

SilverDragon

Juliaellie is on every Rimworld stream I stumble upon, with her notebook, ready to take notes for cool ideas for mods! ;D

Epyk

UPDATE!

1.27.15 Epyk Pack 1.10m
- Miscellaneous w MAI update!
- More Vanilla Turrets update!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

ModConfig.xml change!

The former file left out the Industrialization mod! I hate making a fluke like that!  :-[ :'(
Try Epokalypse!

talon19912

I'm not sure which part is responsible, but for some reason I can't use the cook stove to cook meals for my colonists

NocAdsl

guys maybe im just noob IG but i dont know where to put this sry. so new hydroponics are cool wit 2x2 and 3x1 and 1x1 size but the yre bit OP becouse pawn can walk over them so i hope someone wil se this :)

[attachment deleted due to age]