Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quote from: talon19912 on January 28, 2015, 02:52:45 AM
I'm not sure which part is responsible, but for some reason I can't use the cook stove to cook meals for my colonists

Is cooking a priority for your colonists? Do they have the required cooking level?
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: NocAdsl on January 28, 2015, 07:07:33 AM
guys maybe im just noob IG but i dont know where to put this sry. so new hydroponics are cool wit 2x2 and 3x1 and 1x1 size but the yre bit OP becouse pawn can walk over them so i hope someone wil se this :)

I'll have to look into this and contact the mod author in case this is intended.
Try Epokalypse!

joedog62

mmmm i did everything in the video deleted every saved world and colony and made new ones, double checked that the mod was active and everything need to be in the right place as seen on the youtube video yet still when i start a new game the mod doesnt seem to be active im not sure if its cause i need to play the game or it doesnt work but shouldnt there be more thing to research or more things build when the game starts up i just feel lost in the sause please help  :-\

Epyk

Quote from: joedog62 on January 28, 2015, 01:01:34 PM
mmmm i did everything in the video deleted every saved world and colony and made new ones, double checked that the mod was active and everything need to be in the right place as seen on the youtube video yet still when i start a new game the mod doesnt seem to be active im not sure if its cause i need to play the game or it doesnt work but shouldnt there be more thing to research or more things build when the game starts up i just feel lost in the sause please help  :-\

I need some better details, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.
Try Epokalypse!

SteenMachine

Heyyo! Just installed the mod and it shows up in game but when I make a new colony I don't see a difference :( What went wrong?

Epyk

Quote from: SteenMachine on January 28, 2015, 05:25:34 PM
Heyyo! Just installed the mod and it shows up in game but when I make a new colony I don't see a difference :( What went wrong?

Been getting a lot of questions regarding this, most are because you need to extract/move all the contents from the EpykPack.zip into the mods folder. The EpykPack.zip itself will not work.
Try Epokalypse!

idolord

hello.

i have few problems here ...

installed the pack (with the modconfig + re cheking the mod load order) but
i can't produce drone cores (Apothecarius Eight) from the hive mind core (i can place and order to build some but my colonist won't interact with it plus right click don't drop the "prioritize" drop down) exactly the same thing happend with drones (Mechanical Defence 2) using the droid assambly ... a workaround would be welcome ... anyway cheers for the modpack

Epyk

Quote from: idolord on January 28, 2015, 07:46:58 PM
hello.

i can't produce drone cores (Apothecarius Eight) from the hive mind core (i can place and order to build some but my colonist won't interact with it plus right click don't drop the "prioritize" drop down) exactly the same thing happend with drones (Mechanical Defence 2) using the droid assambly ... a workaround would be welcome ... anyway cheers for the modpack

You need to make sure you have all the ingredients needed to start production on the tables.
Try Epokalypse!

Ronin90

I have the same issue with the hive mind core not working, i can prioritize the job but the colonist just keeps hauling more and more silver to it, never the medicine even if its available.

idolord

Quote from: Epyk on January 28, 2015, 08:19:50 PM
Quote from: idolord on January 28, 2015, 07:46:58 PM
hello.

You need to make sure you have all the ingredients needed to start production on the tables.

i'm late in the endgame, i do have a craptone of silver from trading and i don't know what to do with my hundreds of medecine (More silver from trading i guess ...) for the drone core ... for the droids i have made like ten times the required material ... the fact is that when i right click the crafting station (hive mind core or droid assenbly) i don't even have the dropdown to show, normaly it should let me put priority on it or show it greyed saying that i don't have the required material but nothing ... i tried to take out all other mods out and but those two but this is the same ... can't ...

the diference with Ronin90 is that my colonist won't even haul anithing to it ... they just ignore it ...

SteenMachine

I got it to work, but my characters will not grow plants, i have the zones and i have them at 1 for the priority but they just stand by it and do nothing.... :(

Epyk

Quote from: Ronin90 on January 28, 2015, 08:58:51 PM
I have the same issue with the hive mind core not working, i can prioritize the job but the colonist just keeps hauling more and more silver to it, never the medicine even if its available.

Oh I see.
This is a problem mods try to get around, but it's always present. The silver ingredients block access for colonists to add a different ingredient. Have a colonist haul away a stack or more of the silver so it can bring in a something else.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: SteenMachine on January 28, 2015, 09:10:07 PM
I got it to work, but my characters will not grow plants, i have the zones and i have them at 1 for the priority but they just stand by it and do nothing.... :(

Try something for me.

Make only growing a priority and nothing else for your colonists. If they continue to do nothing after this, I'll have to investigate closer into this.
Try Epokalypse!

SteenMachine

They still just stand there, I'll recruit them and them move them, Unrecruit and they go back to the growing area and stand by it.