Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

skellitor301

it's not hard to get the mods ourselves, he's even linked the mod pages in the parent post. That's what I've done for my A9 modded gameplay

NocAdsl

Quote from: skellitor301 on April 20, 2015, 02:29:45 PM
it's not hard to get the mods ourselves, he's even linked the mod pages in the parent post. That's what I've done for my A9 modded gameplay

Can you provide us with download? because i don't know how to arrange mods to work properly and i tried a lot :/ of if you can to make modpack?

skellitor301

again, as stated before, the downloads are provided in the parent post of this topic. There is even a link that shows the mod load order Epyk has for this modpack. Just activate edb-modorder first so you can rearrange the mods load order

NocAdsl

ok so i tried that but 50% of mods don't offer download for alpha9 anymore and/or aren't updated... and i would like some other mods include in but i don't know how so that is why i'm asking you for yours mod file... sry for my bad english and for my ignorance :)

skellitor301

It's fine, mainly try to load the core mods first if the mods require one, the mod pages will let you know if they do and will have the downloads linked with the mod you want. From there it's a matter of knowing which mods you want to be sure are loaded and not over written by loading those mods last. Also, normally mod makers have prior versions of their mods on their forum threads, usually near the most updated downloads link, you should find A9 versions there.

pigman999999999

look at all the mods makes my head hurt  or maybe my headsets to tight no wait i just fixed it

stereotypesweird

Will this modpack be receiving an update any time soon?

Ykara

Quote from: stereotypesweird on February 04, 2016, 03:56:44 PM
Will this modpack be receiving an update any time soon?
Nah, but I'm still waiting for the Alpha 9 update!