It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quote from: Mmogog on February 23, 2015, 04:41:07 AM
Quote from: Epyk on February 21, 2015, 10:46:34 PM
Quote from: Mmogog on February 21, 2015, 10:33:54 PM
Epyk, can I install the mod pack and substitute the config file as you instructed and then turn off some mods or will that cause problems playing the game? I really dislike the darkness and horrors.

Of course! Doesn't bother me.
Turn off any mods you'd like, it's not like I can stop you.  :P

I mean does it disturb the gameplay? Last time I tried turning a few off I could no longer trade or talk to factions (tried rebuilding the comms console and the beacon in different places and it still did not work.) I am not sure if it was mod-related but I was wondering if that stuff could happen if I use the config file but do not load all the mods.

Oh I see.

Like others have said, rebooting the game after removing/adding mods should have a happier result.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

OwlMeat

With this pack installed in Alpha 8 I could cycle through colonists with the (<,>) keys even with the Overview tab open. It was helpful for setting manual priorities. It doesn't work in vanilla Alpha 9. Could you tell me which mod added that functionality?

Feniks

It was vanilla alpha 8 not sure why it was removed in alpha 9 tbh.

OwlMeat

Ahh. I only played one game of vanilla 8 before looking for mods so when I couldn't do it in Alpha 9 I just assumed...  Thanks.

general222291

We gotta have the weed mod in this packs Alpha 9 update, it's a really good mod :D
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

XelNigma

Quote from: OwlMeat on February 24, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
With this pack installed in Alpha 8 I could cycle through colonists with the (<,>) keys even with the Overview tab open. It was helpful for setting manual priorities. It doesn't work in vanilla Alpha 9. Could you tell me which mod added that functionality?

Now we need a mod to add, once vanilla, features back into the game. =/

Epyk

Quote from: general223 on February 24, 2015, 12:16:30 PM
We gotta have the weed mod in this packs Alpha 9 update, it's a really good mod :D

Maybe, if there's a huge demand for it.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

LORDPrometheus

Quote from: Epyk on February 24, 2015, 03:45:24 PM

Maybe, if there's a huge demand for it.

id like to voice my demand for it... thank you

Viceroy

Dog goes moo!

SupremeSoviet

Hey Epyk look into adding this mod pack for the A9 release when the time comes, I know we are still waiting on some important mods first so there is time to look still :)

Glitter Tech - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5509.0

Its really cool!

ParadogsGamer

When is the Epyk Pack expected to be ready for Alpha 9?

elStrages

Nope.
Doesnt fit in with the modpack at all, there is no advantage to that mod in the pack, just like theres no advantage to my Rim-Cartels mod in it either.

Thunderdome

I installed the mod packs and it loaded fine but the screen is dark as hell  and I cant play like that  I was wondering y

LORDPrometheus

Quote from: Thunderdome on February 26, 2015, 12:21:40 PM
I installed the mod packs and it loaded fine but the screen is dark as hell  and I cant play like that  I was wondering y

Are you using alpha 9?
It's currently only for alpha 8

If using alpha 8 make sure you use the suggested load order