Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

bordas1234

i was asking what is the mod that improve trade? like when other factions come to your place or add new stuff to buy

Epyk

Quote from: bordas1234 on March 02, 2015, 12:20:12 PM
i was asking what is the mod that improve trade? like when other factions come to your place or add new stuff to buy

If you're talking about the traders that come by and pitch down a tent, that would be the Miscellaneous mod by haplo.

Epyk

Been very busy past week.

Epyk Pack is getting an Alpha 9 update! I'm making sure it will be the most optimized the Epyk Pack has ever been. There's still some more things to work out.

Expect the update to come within a week.

MrSurvivor

Yeah finally! :D
Thanks a lot for this pack it has been my most favorite pack by far for its balancedness!
I really think darkness is a good mod actually because you actually have to have lights to see things unlike vanilla Rimworld where it is too easy to see things in the dark.

But Epyk, do you know any mods that give the fog-of-war feeling and can you give me the link? Thanks!

erebus2075

Quote from: Epyk on March 02, 2015, 02:06:14 PM
Been very busy past week.

Epyk Pack is getting an Alpha 9 update! I'm making sure it will be the most optimized the Epyk Pack has ever been. There's still some more things to work out.

Expect the update to come within a week.
that sounds awesome :D TY

bordas1234

i was asking if seasonal wardrobe mod is compatible with this mod pack??

Maistronom

So, I have been playing for a little while and I wanted a little more in the game, so I downloaded Epyk, I follow the correct way to install it, then when I activate all mods and click to close the mods screen, all the buttons on main menu are gone and when I restart the game it's a black screen forever. I looked up what the reasons could be, I did not delete the Core from mods and I uninstalled hamachi which I had. No change, what should I do? Need help.

Arrean

Quote from: Maistronom on March 03, 2015, 12:16:32 PM
So, I have been playing for a little while and I wanted a little more in the game, so I downloaded Epyk, I follow the correct way to install it, then when I activate all mods and click to close the mods screen, all the buttons on main menu are gone and when I restart the game it's a black screen forever. I looked up what the reasons could be, I did not delete the Core from mods and I uninstalled hamachi which I had. No change, what should I do? Need help.

Are you trying to use it on alpha 9? It hasn't been updated yet. Otherwise it should work just fine.

Maistronom

Quote from: Arrean on March 03, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Are you trying to use it on alpha 9? It hasn't been updated yet. Otherwise it should work just fine.

Oh, then I'm an idiot..... How long do you think it is gonna take for it to come to Alpha 9?

Vatgrown Scrub

Quote from: Maistronom on March 03, 2015, 12:36:59 PM
Quote from: Arrean on March 03, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Oh, then I'm an idiot..... How long do you think it is gonna take for it to come to Alpha 9?
As Epyk said a bit further up on this page, within a week :)

Personally can't wait to try this mod pack!

general222291

Will there possibly be a list of mods compatible with Epyk pack? I'm thinking of adding some others like Finer Things ect.
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

Althalus

If I might ask, which mod added Android as a possible trait?

falcongrey

For those who can't wait for the update, manually download the mods in this package that are updated and install them. Use the mod order from the first post and those mods should work fine.   :)  (Just a suggestion)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

skullywag

Android is probably MAI or Mech defense 2. I think MAI (haplos miscelaneous mod) is the one though. Its needed due to how the custom pawn code works.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: Althalus on March 03, 2015, 06:00:49 PM
If I might ask, which mod added Android as a possible trait?
Misc w/ MAI from haplo