Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Maistronom

If I have seriously just wasted 2 hours half-heartedly looking over this post for updates just for him to rage quit I'll tableflip.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Vatgrown Scrub on March 07, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
This is either a rage quit of the ages or a truly masterful ruse.

Could be. Also possible that his accounts were hacked.
best to give it a few days and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

Feniks

Download link to epyk alpha 8 is gone as well. So it look like epyk just removed any sign of his entire existence. Youtube will be fun time as everyone promised viewers to play epyk pack like this week :P

Regardless of who did it. Good troll 10/10 :D I's midnight here kids are in bed and I am sat in a kitchen laughing my head of at how hilarious it is :P

Fernbhoy

Good job cities skylines is out on Tuesday :D

tiz a bit of a random meltdown though.

Feniks

Easy for you to say I have 900 people on my channel that have been promised we are starting epyk pack this week. People like Bliz or Quil18 have few hundred thousands that they made the same promise to :D

Vatgrown Scrub

Quote from: Jaxxa on March 07, 2015, 06:31:02 PM
Quote from: Vatgrown Scrub on March 07, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
This is either a rage quit of the ages or a truly masterful ruse.

Could be. Also possible that his accounts were hacked.
best to give it a few days and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.
Agreed, it was said with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. I do hope we hear from Epyk soon.

Feniks

Well if his account was hacked we should hear from him any time now. I'm off to bed I guess I won't be playing Rimworld tonight :)

arammco

Novellum

Whatever happened, please remember to avoid starting any kind of witch-hunt. We don't need the forums jumping to conclusions just yet.

Delekhan

Maybe he decided he was spending too much time on this and would rather have a life, so to keep himself from coming back deleted everything. I've done that too.

XelNigma

I doubt he jumped ship.  If he was going to quit he would surely send a farewell post first.

Mese

Makes zero sense to say Epyk 9 pack will be out later today then just quit

Jester_Crimson

Ok guys just settle down we will have it soon enough and if we dont o well.  There are always worse things in life.  and as stated before you can always recreate he did put the mod order and things in this post so it shouldnt be all that difficult to make it I wouldnt think ;)

essi2

It is curios that Epyk just kinda poofed out of existance though.

Epyk

Hey everyone! Don't be alarmed!

My original account and Twitter got deleted sometime during my sleep. Admin help has been contacted.

EDIT: My email has also been accessed but was quickly recovered via phone number.