It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

volodo

Quote from: Epyk on January 07, 2015, 08:03:24 PM
I am always open to suggestions!
If you are planing on making an awesome modpack, than maybe (just maybe) you will be interested to see other players mod compilations that are more (or less) stable. I'll just compare mine with yours.

<activeMods>
    <li>Core</li> - default
    <li>EdBModOrder</li> - optional
    <li>EdBInterface</li> - OK
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li> OK
    <li>EdBScenarios</li> perhaps
    <li>CrashLanding</li> perhaps
    <li>ProjectArmory217</li> OK
    <li>Liandri Corp</li> perhaps (works great though)
    <li>Apparello</li> possible conflicts (just released, possible bugs)
    <li>Norbals</li> possible conflicts (works great with Apparello)
    <li>CentralHeatingMod</li> OK
    <li>Clutter</li> OK
    <li>A2B conveyor belts & co.</li> suggested (no conflicts on my side)
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li> OK
    <li>Right Tool For The Job</li> similar to Thingamajigs
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li> suggested (no conflicts at all)
    <li>T-ConditionRed</li> suggested - T's Mods
    <li>T-ExpandedCloth</li> suggested- T's Mods (possible conflicts with Modular Hydroponics)
    <li>T-ExpandedCrops</li> suggested - T's Mods (possible conflicts with Modular Hydroponics)
    <li>T-MoreBeds</li> suggested - T's Mods
    <li>T-MoreFloors</li> suggested -T's Mods
    <li>Turret Collection</li> OK
    <li>SurgeryExtendedAndBionics</li> will conflict with CyberneticsStorm (I like Surgery Extended more but who cares...)
    <li>BrainSurgery</li> goes with Surgery Extended
    <li>MAI</li> OK
    <li>IceSheet</li> suggested (no conflicts on my side)
    <li>Miscellaneous_185_HiRes</li> OK
    <li>Industrialisation</li> suggested (no conflicts on my side)
    <li>Glassworks</li> OK
    <li>RoofSupport</li> OK
    <li>DoorControl</li> doesn't work with not vanilla doors (glass, bronze, etc.)
    <li>Embrasures 1.3</li> OK
    <li>MedicineKitCrafting 1.2</li> similar to Apothecarius (Apothecarius looks better)
    <li>Weapon Crafting 1.1</li> perhaps
  </activeMods>

I have some errors showing in the console, but nothing critical or visually observable. Everything works fine (16+ game hours with this build on Ice Sheet with Crash Landing scenario)

Thanks for letting me waste your time.

Epyk

Quote from: volodo on January 09, 2015, 06:04:11 PM
Quote from: Epyk on January 07, 2015, 08:03:24 PM
I am always open to suggestions!
If you are planing on making an awesome modpack, than maybe (just maybe) you will be interested to see other players mod compilations that are more (or less) stable. I'll just compare mine with yours.

No problem, always glad to give and receive help!
As of now Epyk Pack works like a charm, and any current error messages are a brush on the shoulder. Before I change anything with the pack (New mods, mod hotfix, alpha change, etc.),
I do a very intensive test before hand.

I've been looking at a number of mods currently available.
I need to keep the pack in check. I don't want it to get so huge it's not a mod pack anymore but just a file with a bunch of mods. I'll add a mod on my behalf if it's too good not to add.
I will however take suggestions, especially multiple suggestions for the same mod, seriously.

When the mod pack gets more attention, I'll throw in a poll once in awhile to let the user decide the direction of the mod pack.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: Austin_Kim on January 09, 2015, 11:34:16 PM
Apparently, Tynan tweeted about your mod pack! Cheers :) https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/553771088191447040

Holy crap! That's awesome.

Thanks for letting me know, looks like I'll work extra hard at keeping this mod pack alive.
Try Epokalypse!

Duros001

Aperello would be great :D

Also please PLEASE add Mechanical Defence 2 once it's updated, they have Droids you can build! Lol :)

Mech Def. 2:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7380.0

general222291

Great pack, turning to this now when I play, will update frequently as they come out :D

I would love to see XtraPlants!
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

bananskrue

A bit of a newbie question here in getting this to work (first mod but I liked the idea and the pack). I did as the installation notes said, but how do I know if the mod is active? I start a new colony and there's no new buildings and no new research or anything, but the mod shows up as activated in the mods list and I restarted my game and started a new colony since then.

Is it working or what?

Ex0du5_2169

Great pack, looks very similar to the list of mods I play with, with the exception of a couple of faction mods (just for a laugh). Glad to see that 'Prepare Carefully' made it in, I have to say that's one of my favourite mods, especially for testing other mods without so much hassle.

Keep up the great work, I may have some suggestions in time.

JoeysLucky22

No love for Crash Landing??

Great pack though Epyk. These mods have brought some really awesome things to RimWorld.

Ex0du5_2169

Definitely love crash landing, my latest colony was spawned from that scenario :)

Bug Report:

One of the mods in the pack (sorry, not finished figuring out which one yet) seems to prevent colonists from planting seeds (growing) and instead they go into 'standing' mode. This occurs with both hydroponics and fields. I'll try to update with more info as I get it.

Anybody else having this issue and/or have a workaround? Or is this a feature that I have not yet figured out how to use effectively?

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: bananskrue on January 10, 2015, 06:43:27 AM
A bit of a newbie question here in getting this to work (first mod but I liked the idea and the pack). I did as the installation notes said, but how do I know if the mod is active? I start a new colony and there's no new buildings and no new research or anything, but the mod shows up as activated in the mods list and I restarted my game and started a new colony since then.

Is it working or what?

It might have to do something on your end, you're the only one experiencing this problem.
A lot of these things you have to research, however, there are things that don't need research.
And from enabling all the mods, and starting a new colony you don't see anything new in the architect tab? The furniture tab should be the most noticeable as it has tons of items without research.
Also, what version of Rimworld are you using?
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: Ex0du5_2169 on January 10, 2015, 11:56:30 AM
Definitely love crash landing, my latest colony was spawned from that scenario :)

Bug Report:

One of the mods in the pack (sorry, not finished figuring out which one yet) seems to prevent colonists from planting seeds (growing) and instead they go into 'standing' mode. This occurs with both hydroponics and fields. I'll try to update with more info as I get it.

Anybody else having this issue and/or have a workaround? Or is this a feature that I have not yet figured out how to use effectively?
I'll look into it.

EDIT: I just finished testing the latest Epyk Pack version (1.03a) and I found no problems with growing. With both field and hydroponics.
First off, make sure colonists have "growing" checked in the overview tab.
If that didn't work, make sure you don't have other mods that aren't in the Epyk Pack and try again.
If you already did, I suggest a clean slate with your Rimworld. Make sure to back up your saves if you do this.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: JoeysLucky22 on January 10, 2015, 10:24:04 AM
No love for Crash Landing??

Great pack though Epyk. These mods have brought some really awesome things to RimWorld.

Crash Landing is a huge favorite of mine. Although I have a monster PC, I'm purposely using a 3 year old PC for my mod pack to ensure it works for everybody. On the old PC, crash landing can have severe lag issues when all the fires present from the crashes add up.
Try Epokalypse!