Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Idlemind79

Quote from: Diplomatti on January 11, 2015, 11:10:31 AM
I have a slight graphical issue, the Vent from the central heating mod seems to have a different graphic to what it is ment to have. Depending on where i move the camera, it is either a lump of meat, a turret or a pile of metal. and the icon for it under the architech menu, displays a red square with a X through it.

Did you exit the game after enabling the mods? I had this with another mod because I enabled the mod then went directly to the game, you have to restart the game completely.

Idlemind79

Quote from: Epyk on January 11, 2015, 09:33:09 AM
Quote from: Idlemind79 on January 11, 2015, 07:07:36 AM
Any conflicts with the following mods? I imagine it'd be pretty hard to answer though.. not to mention load order. At the very least is anyone using this with Surgery Extended and where should that go in the mod order please? I am going to test it just by replacing cybernetic storm in the mod order... I removed cybernetic storm because it will conflict with extended surgery.

EdbScenarios
Icesheet
Modular Tables
NonLethals
SurgeryExtendedAndBionics
Turret Collection Overkill

I had an issue with 1.03 where they would just hover over small rubble and not pick it up.. however that was before the mod load order was posted.. about to start over with 1.05.

Thanks for asking! I do a as thorough test as possible before releases of a new Epyk Pack version so I do my best to make sure there's no errors. If you find any, please post what's the problem. I'll help as much as I can to get things working or see if it's an actually error on my account.

As for any other mods users add with the mod pack, I will not keep track of that. It's not to be taking offensively but I want to keep this mod pack secure without worrying about what I didn't add myself.

No worries I wasn't asking for that! :) I just replaced cybernetic storm with extended surgery, and most the other mods I disabled anyways. Really enjoying this pack, thank you! The mod order fixed a lot of bugs I had with 1.03, so it's appreciated in 1.05!

john pretzel

Good idea you posted a recommended mod order.  :) I was going to sugest you this, because, in my case and many people, we get a lot of errors in dev console when mixing up many mods.

Cheers!   ;)

Jerethi50

Heya, Old modpack maker here, Havent been on the forums in some time, was planning on coming back and maybe tossing some mods together, then I came across your pack, It looks like a nice combo of mods :D I think I will just go with your pack hehehe.

Epyk

Quote from: Diplomatti on January 11, 2015, 11:10:31 AM
I have a slight graphical issue, the Vent from the central heating mod seems to have a different graphic to what it is ment to have. Depending on where i move the camera, it is either a lump of meat, a turret or a pile of metal. and the icon for it under the architech menu, displays a red square with a X through it.

Thanks for posting! Most texture issues are fixed with a restart. Come back and tell me if that does the trick.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

QuoteNo worries I wasn't asking for that! :) I just replaced cybernetic storm with extended surgery, and most the other mods I disabled anyways. Really enjoying this pack, thank you! The mod order fixed a lot of bugs I had with 1.03, so it's appreciated in 1.05!

Thanks!
I'm really happy how stable I've gotten it at this point.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: john pretzel on January 11, 2015, 01:49:31 PM
Good idea you posted a recommended mod order.  :) I was going to sugest you this, because, in my case and many people, we get a lot of errors in dev console when mixing up many mods.

Cheers!   ;)
Yea, I knew I had to add EbT Mod Order eventually to combat just that.
Errors.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

1.11.15 Epyk Pack 1.06d
- Added Pawn State Icons
- Small Miscellaneous update 
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Now everyone, Epyk Pack 1.06d is where I'm going to stop adding mods myself.
No matter how much I want to add a mod myself, I won't.  :-[

This is now up to the user, so keep on with the suggestions!
When a mod gets suggested a certain amount of times, it'll enter a poll of 3 and the users will take a vote!

I've added a poll just to get an idea of what people think of the Epyk Pack! Please vote!
Hope you guys are enjoying the mod!
Try Epokalypse!

TheSilencedScream

You have a lot of really good mods on here, many that I avoided because I kept having conflicts. Glad to see you've got something that looks to be very stable. :)

Not all of them are my cup of tea, but the overwhelming majority are. Once I finish up my current colony, I'll be downloading this. Thanks, Epyk!
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Epyk

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on January 11, 2015, 06:29:26 PM
You have a lot of really good mods on here, many that I avoided because I kept having conflicts. Glad to see you've got something that looks to be very stable. :)

Not all of them are my cup of tea, but the overwhelming majority are. Once I finish up my current colony, I'll be downloading this. Thanks, Epyk!
Glad your enjoying it! I encourage to post any problems you have with the Epyk Pack.
Remember though, most errors you get from the Dev log are completely minor and won't prevent you from playing the mods together.
Try Epokalypse!

Eredas1

Nice job with the pack! my lil bro thanks you too, we both are having a great time with the pack  ;)

I'll like to suggest the mod "Extended Surgery and Bionics" to your pack or to the next "suggested mods poll"  :D

Epyk

I don't want to do this, but for future references...
How do I remove a poll?  :o
Try Epokalypse!

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Tollomon

Thanks for gathering and bundling these mods for us. I know we all thank the mod authors themselves but, it takes a truly dedicated individual to make them all work together. If this were a RimWorld expansion, I'd pay to land here. Keep up the good work!