Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quote from: Escri on January 23, 2015, 05:13:37 PM
Hi there first of all great mod pack really improves the game a lot.
However I have one to problem, after I installed everything I can't seem to sell anything to traders so because of that I can't buy anything either, is there a mod that adds something where I have to approve what can be sold or something similar?
I also mined a crapton of silver but for some reason that doesn't seem to count either as currency for the above reasons...

In order to sell/buy things you must have a beacon with the things you want to trade/sell within it's range. Have you done this?
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Escri

Quote from: Epyk on January 23, 2015, 06:18:08 PM
Quote from: Escri on January 23, 2015, 05:13:37 PM
Hi there first of all great mod pack really improves the game a lot.
However I have one to problem, after I installed everything I can't seem to sell anything to traders so because of that I can't buy anything either, is there a mod that adds something where I have to approve what can be sold or something similar?
I also mined a crapton of silver but for some reason that doesn't seem to count either as currency for the above reasons...

In order to sell/buy things you must have a beacon with the things you want to trade/sell within it's range. Have you done this?

*Facepalms* I'm a giant noob... >.< Thanks, that was it! Ah well guess I'm excused only been playing Rimworld for a day.

ReiCoringa

and what you think about create a channel on youtube?Show your modpack and explain about some mods!That can be increable, and if you like i can make videos on portuguese and translate yours

want_some

Quote from: ReiCoringa on January 24, 2015, 12:21:26 AM
and what you think about create a channel on youtube?Show your modpack and explain about some mods!That can be increable, and if you like i can make videos on portuguese and translate yours

No need for a showcase of the mods in te modpack as the modpack will gain and/or lose mods over time. this would mean video updates each time its updated. but i can see adding videos for each mod if other players would do a showcase for them. but still, thats alot of videos

Learning to mod while also updating TTM Mod!
Full credit goes to Minami26

DieselpunkCyborg

Epic pack causing freeze? Game showing cursor and nothing else? Not responding? Black screen on startup?

1. Delete ModsConfig.XML and the game should start up fine again, if not look elsewhere for the solution to your problems.

2. Enable Core and Edb Modload Order, exit mod list and close the game to OS and start up again.

3. Try adding mods ~10 at a time, exiting the mod list then exiting to OS and starting it up again.

4. Rinse and repeat until all of your mods are added and in the correct order.

This has fixed all of my loading problems, haven't had to delete ModsConfig.XML since I tried this and haven't had to wait through 15 minute long Not Responding application hangs.

Ignore this: freeze hang error crash black screen long load loading working blank

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: ReiCoringa on January 24, 2015, 12:21:26 AM

I plan to do this, I think I'll do a couple today.
Try Epokalypse!

popster99

senospt

There is a few textures missing when i've downloaded... any1 has the same problem?

popster99

Quote from: senospt on January 24, 2015, 10:12:32 AM
There is a few textures missing when i've downloaded... any1 has the same problem?
just completely close the game then restart and it should fix that always happens when you add mods

Epyk

UPDATE!

1.24.15 Epyk Pack 1.10j
- Added More Vanilla Turrets!
- EdB Prepare Carefully update!

Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: popster99 on January 24, 2015, 10:16:13 AM
Quote from: senospt on January 24, 2015, 10:12:32 AM
just completely close the game then restart and it should fix that always happens when you add mods

D'oh!  :P

This is a known, easily fixed by a restart. Can't believe I have added it in the FAQ. I'll do that now...
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Cryov

Could you add the floor lights mod instead of the ceiling lights?
They don't get in the way and you can stand/work on them and all that fun stuff