Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Quote from: hentiger on January 29, 2015, 11:58:16 AM
do you have any plan for add crash landing mod in your epyk pack?

Epyk Pack is tested on a 3-year old computer to ensure it works on most users computers.
Crash landing made RimWorld run too slowly when the fires broke out and spread mercilessly.
I did hear the creator of Crash Landing reduced flames/explosions, I'll have to check it out.

Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

GlassDeviant

How about adding Prepare Carefully to the mix, or even just testing to see if it is compoatible?

Epyk

Quote from: GlassDeviant on January 29, 2015, 09:05:42 PM
How about adding Prepare Carefully to the mix, or even just testing to see if it is compoatible?

Prepare Carefully is already included in the Epyk Pack. At least it should be.  :o
Try Epokalypse!

hentiger

Quote from: Epyk on January 29, 2015, 12:33:50 PM
Quote from: hentiger on January 29, 2015, 11:58:16 AM
do you have any plan for add crash landing mod in your epyk pack?

Epyk Pack is tested on a 3-year old computer to ensure it works on most users computers.
Crash landing made RimWorld run too slowly when the fires broke out and spread mercilessly.
I did hear the creator of Crash Landing reduced flames/explosions, I'll have to check it out.

oh i can understand that

thanks for your answer
Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful

SteenMachine

Well I got it to work, had to reinstall the game and mods... twice >.< Not sure hat it was but it all works fine now. And, I must say AWESOME mod! Only thing I can think of to making this better is more factions with a variety of things to trade and weapons crafting.

Epyk

Quote from: SteenMachine on January 30, 2015, 12:41:59 PM
Well I got it to work, had to reinstall the game and mods... twice >.< Not sure hat it was but it all works fine now. And, I must say AWESOME mod! Only thing I can think of to making this better is more factions with a variety of things to trade and weapons crafting.

I love factions, the more the better. Epyk Pack currently has the Norbals, Jaffa, RimTroopers, and a Cybernetics faction. An update to add another mod is coming up.
Try Epokalypse!

Kriyppler

I'm having the same issue as a few other users, where my colonists will not plant crops. They'll plant trees, but they won't plant potatoes, etc. They won't plant in the modded hydroponics basin's either. Bit of a pain relying on simple meals and hunting lol. Played for 3 or so hours without realising it was a bug, it was my first playthru on tundra hahaha.

DroneKiller320

My colonists wont grow food at all, they just stand next to the growing zone. Is there a mode that may be doing this?

SilverDragon

Quote from: Kriyppler on January 30, 2015, 05:36:50 PM
I'm having the same issue as a few other users, where my colonists will not plant crops. They'll plant trees, but they won't plant potatoes, etc. They won't plant in the modded hydroponics basin's either. Bit of a pain relying on simple meals and hunting lol. Played for 3 or so hours without realising it was a bug, it was my first playthru on tundra hahaha.
Quote from: DroneKiller320 on January 31, 2015, 02:54:42 AM
My colonists wont grow food at all, they just stand next to the growing zone. Is there a mode that may be doing this?

Make sure you install the pack correctly, and use the correct mod order. Allowing the mods to be loaded in the wrong order results in this, with some mods loading their files earlier and then some workgiver list from another mod loads over it. Causing certain plants to be on the list, but theres no reference to tell the colonists how to actually do the planting of that crop anymore. :D

DroneKiller320

slicedtoad

Any one having trouble with traders? I don't get exotic trader anymore (it's been at least a year). This is a 2 year game where I've updated the Epyk pack twice, so it could be any number of things, just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

And the reason I need exotic traders is to sell clothes. Which I have hundreds and hundreds of.

Kriyppler

Quote from: SilverDragon on January 31, 2015, 04:38:31 AM

Make sure you install the pack correctly, and use the correct mod order. Allowing the mods to be loaded in the wrong order results in this, with some mods loading their files earlier and then some workgiver list from another mod loads over it. Causing certain plants to be on the list, but theres no reference to tell the colonists how to actually do the planting of that crop anymore. :D
Yeah man I thought that might be the problem so I followed the load order probably 3 or so hours after first playing and it's still happening. Could that be an issue too?

EDIT: Reinstalled the game, reinstalled Epyk pack, deleted the Ludeon Studios folder in appdata and followed the load order from the start. My colonists will now plant crops.

Follow the load order!

Got_Donuts

I just wanted to thank you for putting this mod pack together. I would also like to thank the many modders out there who added all these awesome things to Rimworld. My wife and I both love all the additions.

shhfiftyfive

- epyk, can you look into updating the cybernetic mod. he removed the op weapon that was destroying the environment.

(i'm still hoping we can convince him to make the "friendly" cyber faction an optional part of the mod. i don't want to save scum when they get mad at me from turret fire)

- also, i've mentioned a couple times. the pawn state icons got a bugfix update you missed.

Epyk

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on January 31, 2015, 02:04:03 PM
- epyk, can you look into updating the cybernetic mod. he removed the op weapon that was destroying the environment.

(i'm still hoping we can convince him to make the "friendly" cyber faction an optional part of the mod. i don't want to save scum when they get mad at me from turret fire)

- also, i've mentioned a couple times. the pawn state icons got a bugfix update you missed.

An update is coming soon.

Where is this update Cybernetic located? I still see version 3.3 which the Epyk Pack currently has.
EDIT: elStrages is still working on v3.4
Try Epokalypse!