[1.0] Floor Lights

Started by Temeez, January 07, 2015, 04:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROD

Pretty cool. How about the Beauty ? Could you do a strip 1x0.1 ? So it would be like a airplane stripe ?  :)
Thank you for the mod, I'm going to use it now. I never liked the vanilla lamp anyways :P 

Temeez

Quote from: ROD on August 31, 2015, 09:23:19 AM
Pretty cool. How about the Beauty ? Could you do a strip 1x0.1 ? So it would be like a airplane stripe ?  :)
Thank you for the mod, I'm going to use it now. I never liked the vanilla lamp anyways :P

Thank you, the lamps add a bit Beaty ;)
I do not know what a airplane stripe is, but I assume you mean something like a very thin light stripe on one side of a tile?

ROD

That's the one :D

"In case of emergency, please follow the lights on the corridor" :D :D :D

Thank you !

Temeez

Quote from: ROD on September 02, 2015, 06:00:24 AM
That's the one :D

"In case of emergency, please follow the lights on the corridor" :D :D :D

Thank you !

Updated to v1.6. Hope you like! :)

This mod also works with the Ultime Overhaul Modpack, providing the SC one is used (see the first post).

Cataphract

Just wanted to say that I adore this mod. Exactly what I needed for my spacer-tech outpost!

MechanoidHater

Temeez

Quote from: MechanoidHater on April 16, 2016, 07:03:37 AM
How about a alpha 13 update?

Only because you said please, oh wait.. you didn't.. well here it is anyways: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6yhcv835hog3hc/FloorLights.v1.7.zip

Link also updated on the main post. The power cables/wires are visible, not sure why, maybe the image file name is no longer called "Wire"..

Lesgalapagos

I just tel it with my word : Merci beaucoup  :D

nuschler22

TheXIIILightning

Good mod but I found a bug that only went away when I deactivated it. I can't build with this mod active since it won't generate any roofs. I have no idea why it happened.
The other mods I use are: Recycle, Storage, Hospitality and GlitterTech.

The problem persisted even after I deactivated Glitter so it can't be from that.

Temeez

Quote from: TheXIIILightning on May 04, 2016, 11:46:58 PM
Good mod but I found a bug that only went away when I deactivated it. I can't build with this mod active since it won't generate any roofs. I have no idea why it happened.
The other mods I use are: Recycle, Storage, Hospitality and GlitterTech.

The problem persisted even after I deactivated Glitter so it can't be from that.

I quickly tried this mod only and I didn't get that bug. Not sure what causes it, could be a combination of certain mods. Don't really have the time to investigate it.

kinebudking

kaptain_kavern

Temeez

stryth

temp patch to get rid of the errors in a14.

Floor Lights 1.7(fixed)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ub64p5cvtf9c5wf/Floor%20Lights%201.7%28fixed%29.zip?dl=0

also a backup attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]