[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverKnight

Might wanna change thread and note down the fix, almost missed this gem of a mod when grabbing updated mods

A1win

It still shows the disease icon for pawns that have had a body part replaced (peg leg, bionic arm, etc).

igwb

Quote from: A1win on April 15, 2016, 07:05:52 AM
It still shows the disease icon for pawns that have had a body part replaced (peg leg, bionic arm, etc).
Confirm that!

Kabump

Quote from: mo0504 on April 11, 2016, 04:22:42 PM
The reason for the broken flag is not this mod, any other mod what comes with more than one language does the same flag thing, i think its a problem of rimworld itself since the a13 update...

Correct, I noticed the broken flag before I even installed the update for a13 for this mod.

CatBattleZ

When is the alpha 12 version coming out?

RickyMartini

Quote from: CatBattleZ on April 16, 2016, 03:13:24 PM
When is the alpha 12 version coming out?

Alpha 12?? A13 is out, and there are patches for both if you look at the newest posts here.

ThreeMartiniLaunch

Actually, I think it is pawns who do not have all of their original body parts.

Florius

Quote from: ThreeMartiniLaunch on April 17, 2016, 01:13:22 AM

Correct. I hope this can be fixed though, as my whole colony has the disease icon now...

A1win

Quote from: ThreeMartiniLaunch on April 17, 2016, 01:13:22 AM

Yeah that's probably right. I'm playing with the disease icon hidden from the mod's options so it's not too bad.

lvlchg

Is the author working on a fully compatible A13 version?

Florius

Quote from: lvlchg on April 25, 2016, 04:32:16 AM
Is the author working on a fully compatible A13 version?

If you post something, at least read a few posts back please.
Previous page, or 2 there is an updated version.

lvlchg

Quote from: Florius on April 25, 2016, 12:55:26 PM
I am aware of the updated version, I have both downloaded it and I am using it, however it is not fully compatible with A13, and the OP is still tagged [A11b]. Due to the bugs described in the updated version, I would very much like a proper A13 version, without the bugs.

Florius

Quote from: lvlchg on April 25, 2016, 01:05:33 PM
Quote from: Florius on April 25, 2016, 12:55:26 PM
I am aware of the updated version, I have both downloaded it and I am using it, however it is not fully compatible with A13, and the OP is still tagged [A11b]. Due to the bugs described in the updated version, I would very much like a proper A13 version, without the bugs.

This is not possible as the owner of the mod doesn't update it anymore. We all want a proper mod but there is no source code available. So we will have to make the best of what we have :)
It is fully compatible, the only thing is the disease icon.

falcongrey

Quote from: Florius on April 25, 2016, 03:11:50 PM
This is not possible as the owner of the mod doesn't update it anymore. We all want a proper mod but there is no source code available. So we will have to make the best of what we have :)
It is fully compatible, the only thing is the disease icon.

Wouldn't decompiling the dll be all that is needed to re-edit this mod? Or is there more to this than I see on the surface?

Edit: I currently have it as  a C# project on my computer. I can zip it up and send it to anyone who wants it...
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

falcongrey

Quote from: pestilenz on April 26, 2016, 04:41:43 AM
In the posted zip, in the Assemblies folder there is an old mod's dll called RimWorld_ExampleProjectDLL.dll - I deleted it.

I'm talking about RimWorldIconMod.dll which pertains directly to this mod. I can parse through the decompile, add to it, remove from it... but have no clue really what I'm doing with it  using visual basic C#.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.