[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadler

New version! v03b.

• Bugfix: since v03b "Naked" icon will not be shown for nudists
  • Bugfix: sometimes with EdB interface enabled icons was showing only for first colonist.

Eliijahh, please check if those bugfixes helps with your prob.

rexlord

Sadler

Quote from: rexlord on February 19, 2015, 05:23:48 AM(Alpha 9) Pawn State Icons  exist?
I just saw the Alpha 9 release video, so for now it isn't. I think I'll release the ported version in the next couple of days.

Vonholtz

Quote from: Sadler on February 19, 2015, 12:18:26 PM
Quote from: rexlord on February 19, 2015, 05:23:48 AM(Alpha 9) Pawn State Icons  exist?
I just saw the Alpha 9 release video, so for now it isn't. I think I'll release the ported version in the next couple of days.
I kind of thought we may have a few days wait on this mod. You will need the new icons for the new drinking effects. Keep up the good work and thank you for the great mod.

Dragoon

Yeah! I love this mod I can't imagine playing rimworld for very long without it :D!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Sadler

v03c for Alpha 9 :

• Supported game version: Alpha 9 (tested on 0.9.722)
  • New icon: "drunk". Shows the degree of alcohol intoxication.
Updated and tested as fast as I could. ;D Now I'm thinking about the new icon that indicates the condition of gear for your pawns (mean or worst). Not yet decided, how it must work, will see.

Rathael

Should be an easy add, just place the icon on them if they get the "I'm wearing tattered clothing" thought.

Cryonist

Thanks for updating love your mod :). For clothing like Rathael said just make a icon when colonist get the bad thoughts. Its all that matters and it keeps it simple and clean.

Sadler

Quote from: Rathael on February 20, 2015, 01:46:55 PMShould be an easy add, just place the icon on them if they get the "I'm wearing tattered clothing" thought.
Yeah, that's not hard, but I'm trying to find the most convenient way to indicate all that gear stuff. For example, I think "tattered clothing" won't appear when weapon is almost broken, so that scenario must be processed separately. So that's why I usually play for 10-20 hours during the development: to make sure everything works the way I want :D.

Tytytytytytyty for this so much wanted and desperately needed update, i had people die all the time without it :P so spoiled

Dr. Z

Looks cool, maybe hide the unarmed sign for people incapable of violence?
Prasie the Squirrel!

Sadler

Quote from: Dr. Z on February 21, 2015, 08:24:48 AMLooks cool, maybe hide the unarmed sign for people incapable of violence?
I thought about that, but then you may accidentally send your pacifists to protect against another pirate raid. "Unarmed" is a good sign that your colonists are defenseless. Maybe I must add this as an option.

wsensor

Could you add a special icon to show them being anti violence instead?

Sadler

Quote from: wsensor on February 21, 2015, 10:32:43 AMCould you add a special icon to show them being anti violence instead?
Something like this? (Yay, hippie colony! ;D) Ok, I will.

[attachment deleted due to age]