[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zyklame

Is it possible to add a Icon to animals that goes berserk, so ist easier to keep track of them.
Especially on larger maps where you wait until they get near you that would help a lot.

libra00

So, I ran into a weird state icon, it sort of looks like a hook, and it's not in the example icons.  I can't find any mood that might explain it (the colonist is a pessimist, but this icon is recent.)  Anyway, I got an image of it: http://imgur.com/DwAZJAo

I'm curious as to what it is.

Ninefinger

Quote from: libra00 on May 01, 2015, 06:56:22 PM
So, I ran into a weird state icon, it sort of looks like a hook, and it's not in the example icons.  I can't find any mood that might explain it (the colonist is a pessimist, but this icon is recent.)  Anyway, I got an image of it: http://imgur.com/DwAZJAo

I'm curious as to what it is.

That means wearing tattered apparel :D

RickyMartini

It's a negative debuff when a colonist is wearing an apparel between 1-49% health.

(wearing tattered cloths)

libra00

Ah, good to know, thank you.  It's not very intuitive though, I thought maybe he wanted to go rock-climbing or something. :P

Ninefinger

Quote from: libra00 on May 01, 2015, 08:57:17 PM
Ah, good to know, thank you.  It's not very intuitive though, I thought maybe he wanted to go rock-climbing or something. :P

lol

Sadler

Quote from: zyklame on May 01, 2015, 03:09:22 PMIs it possible to add a Icon to animals that goes berserk, so ist easier to keep track of them.
I think, it's possible. Thanks for the idea, I think, I'll code this.

Sadler

Quote from: libra00 on May 01, 2015, 08:57:17 PMIt's not very intuitive though
Yeah, that's the usual problem when you are trying to put more info into a small icon. The "crutch" icon mostly causes this kind of problems. Maybe I should add something like in-game manual with the entire description for every icon.

Kaballah

Quote from: Sadler on May 02, 2015, 09:00:38 AM
Quote from: zyklame on May 01, 2015, 03:09:22 PMIs it possible to add a Icon to animals that goes berserk, so ist easier to keep track of them.
I think, it's possible. Thanks for the idea, I think, I'll code this.

This is a great idea, I hope it works out.

Negocromn

+1 for the berserk animal icon

megascarabs are so small and there's so many of them... It's always a surprise whenever animals go crazy

Sacarathe

[delete]

Adamiks

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: libra00 on May 01, 2015, 08:57:17 PM
it's a needle and thread silly. he clearly wants to do some sewing as a hobby for joy fulfillment.

Anonemous2

You should make it so icons appear over visitors and prisoners, so I can tell if there starving or about to go insane.

ThreeMartiniLaunch

Update in the works for this one?

Thanks for such a handy mod.