Previous topic - Next topic

hasu

please update this mod to alpha12
i will so happy:)

RickyMartini

Quote from: hasu on February 06, 2016, 06:19:28 AM
please update this mod to alpha12
i will so happy:)

Look into the old comments, this mods actually works for a12. :)

maculator

Quote from: Skissor on February 06, 2016, 06:50:16 AM

When I turn this on, it resets my mods because of a failure, so for me at least it's not quite working.

irotsoma

Quote from: maculator on February 20, 2016, 07:30:50 AM
Quote from: Skissor on February 06, 2016, 06:50:16 AM

When I turn this on, it resets my mods because of a failure, so for me at least it's not quite working.

You need to download the original alpha 11b version and then apply the alpha 12d patch by unzipping the patch to the mod folder and overwriting the files in the original.  Here's the link to the patch that I made, also linked earlier in the thread:  https://github.com/irotsoma/rimworld-irotsoma-modlist-and-patches-base-builder-edition/raw/A12D/a12dCompatibilityPatches/Pawn%20State%20Icons%20a12d%20Patch.zip

Dr. Z

I can't change any settings of the mod. When I leave the menu, they just reset to default. Is that a known bug?
Prasie the Squirrel!

RickyMartini

Quote from: Dr. Z on February 22, 2016, 05:04:15 PM
I can't change any settings of the mod. When I leave the menu, they just reset to default. Is that a known bug?

Hmm I definitely don't have that bug after I patched the 11b mod like irotsoma said.

Could you be more specific? When you say you leave the menu, which menu are you talking about? Because there are two separate menus (the default and icon menu).

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

mandrac

The mod doesn't work for a12D. Fix it or take it down ffs. Don't make people wast their time!

Shinzy

Quote from: mandrac on March 17, 2016, 05:21:20 PM
The mod doesn't work for a12D. Fix it or take it down ffs. Don't make people wast their time!

the tag in front of the topic title states which version the mod is for [A11b] in this case.
It's safe to assume mod for a11 wouldn't work for a12. If you wish to spare your time, read the titles

RickyMartini

And it works for 12d. I don't remember if you need a fix for it though. look through the last comments (last 3 months) in this thread.

irotsoma

Quote from: mandrac on March 17, 2016, 05:21:20 PM

If you scroll up a bit you'll see that I posted a 12d compatibility patch.  Unzip that over top of the official one and it will work fine.

neobikes

i played with EDB interface mod
then i installed icon pawns mod
now i must play with EDB, but when i got them both mods active my pawns stopped cleaning. Lazy shit.
i tested it many times. same save, same moment.

Somehow icon pawns makes dirt blood untouchable and colonists bath in dirt like hamsters :D

Dr. Z

Is the 12d patch alpha 13 compatible? Because I actually can't play without this mod.
Prasie the Squirrel!

irotsoma

Quote from: Dr. Z on April 07, 2016, 05:17:00 PM
Is the 12d patch alpha 13 compatible? Because I actually can't play without this mod.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet.  I'm waiting for support to reset my Send Owl so that I can download Alpha 13.  I had exceeded the 5 downloads on previous versions and it didn't get reset automatically.  I'll let you know once I get a chance to test.

dismar