[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcongrey

Quote from: MisterVertigo on May 05, 2016, 11:35:20 AM
Quote from: Vader on May 05, 2016, 10:10:11 AM
I support the proposal to create a new topic for the updated version of the mod. Also I suggest to make all the changes in one branch on github by pull requests. Link respectively published in the new issue.
I agree. I'm confused as to what to download here, and who is making what. If the mod in the OP for this thread is dead, then so should the thread.

I agree and think a new thread should be made with the new link and a Mod move this one to the outdated mods list as for the most part, this thread is obsolete and will only cause confusion to others who haven't been following it.

Thank you ALL of you for all the work on this! I actually was trying to figure out how to fix it but it is much too complex to even consider at this point. TOO new to trying to mod RimWorld. :) (I can do X3:TC and AP though!)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Commander Blackwatch

"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

DyDkaPro

Ruisuki

Quote from: dookie on August 05, 2016, 08:26:07 PM
Quote from: DyDkaPro on August 05, 2016, 04:24:22 PM
A14? any ideas?

Killface's fork/update of this mod works for A14:

Quote from: Killface on May 07, 2016, 03:26:17 AM
New thread for future development here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19941.0
Sorry to bump an old thread but since Killface deleted his account on here I can't find a new version of this mod. Its a shame he makes great mods

BlackSmokeDMax

You can find his mods on Steam and github as well I believe.

DaemonDeathAngel

Ruisuki

yeah! that looks like a fantastic mod. Love how killface integrates other mods into his own. Ive heard of a bug that makes the colonist bar disappear when forming a caravan after some game hours so im hesitant to try it out