Murder!

Started by penquiney, January 09, 2015, 04:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penquiney

Sometimes for me when a colonist has a psychotic rampage and then gets in a fight, incapacitated, and rescued, after they heal up the person they were fighting is often in the med-bay with them.
This leads to the problem that sometimes when one gets up, they start beating up the other one, which is not a big deal and can lead to some funny moments, but I cannot stop them from fighting, unless I keep them separated for a while, but its still not a big deal. Well, once when someone went insane, I had to rescue them because they got in a fight, they healed up, and went on to do whatever. A day or two later they were eating when someone walked past them, paused, and unloaded their minigun point-blank killing the person instantly. I followed that person around for the rest of the day, but nothing happened, but i'm still pretty upset. (Fortunately the victim was someone who just wandered in off the edge of the map, I was going to sell them anyway.) So im wondering if anyone else has had the same issue? It was kinda cool how it put a twist in the story of my colony though! :D

Professor Cupcake

Clarification required.

The person who went psychotic attacked someone, but was subdued.
The person they attacked somehow "remembered" the attack, and continued being aggressive to them.

Correct?

penquiney

Quote from: Professor Cupcake on January 11, 2015, 11:46:22 AM
Clarification required.

The person who went psychotic attacked someone, but was subdued.
The person they attacked somehow "remembered" the attack, and continued being aggressive to them.

Correct?
Yes, that is what I think it is, but who knows? maybe they just hated each other  :P