[MOD] (Alpha 8) Flawless Meals (0.1.0) "I woke up like this...Flawless!"

Started by Omega12, December 31, 2014, 07:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

This is my first mod that I have posted on the forums! :D

Desc:
It's pretty simple, just adds a new meal called a Flawless meal.

How to make the meal:
Just use a regular Cook Stove and add a bill to make a Flawless meal. It takes 15 of any raw food or human meat. It has a high nutrition value and leaves a positive mood change.

If there is anything I missed, just tell me and i'll see if my derpy modding skills can handle it :P

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/phf046p3cwynn2u/AAAH8FfvAhkVViDltMh4bB3Oa?dl=0

(I hope I posted the download link correctly...)

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Omega12

The Flawless meal itself has a big "F" in the middle and is composed of the colors Grey, Blue, and Black.

john pretzel

Somehow I picture harry potter's food in the first movie...  ;D all colorful and stuff..

Edit: oh, ok I've seen the pic. Yes, it's like you said.

Ded1

I like the mod, gives a new tier for people who make way more food than needed.

figured i would mention a neat trick with links cause what you put at the end of your post. 
instead of doing
(url)somerandomurl(/url)

Do
(url=somerandomurl)Download(/url)

Just replace the parenthesis with brackets like normal

So instead of this
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=8619.0

You get this
Traits mod

Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Xale

Hey my first post on the forums here, I've been playing Rimworld for a while now since Alpha 2 i think, I've used a lot of mods and any issues I've been able to solve myself through trial and error but here i'm a little stumped:

Firstly i think this is a great mod so keep it up :D

Secondly my Flawless meals are some what flawed :P please see the attached picture i'm sure it will be clear as to the problem (basically the Image for the Flawless meals aren't showing it's just a big pink box with an X in it)

Any ideas to a fix? I've check the file names and all seems as it should nothings been changed just a straight download and unpack like any other.

Thanks

[attachment deleted due to age]

Lord Fappington

Quote from: Xale on January 09, 2015, 09:25:26 PM
Hey my first post on the forums here, I've been playing Rimworld for a while now since Alpha 2 i think, I've used a lot of mods and any issues I've been able to solve myself through trial and error but here i'm a little stumped:

Firstly i think this is a great mod so keep it up :D

Secondly my Flawless meals are some what flawed :P please see the attached picture i'm sure it will be clear as to the problem (basically the Image for the Flawless meals aren't showing it's just a big pink box with an X in it)

Any ideas to a fix? I've check the file names and all seems as it should nothings been changed just a straight download and unpack like any other.

Thanks

did you reload the game once more?  sometimes textures don't load on the first try with some mods.

Xale

Quote from: Lord Fappington on January 09, 2015, 09:44:42 PM

did you reload the game once more?  sometimes textures don't load on the first try with some mods.

Yeah i have another mod that requires i do that especially after i add or remove a mod, even created a new world and colony too still no luck.

HBKRKO619

It's the same thing for me, I have no texture for the flawless meal in the EDB prepare carefully mod and in game.
I even have an error message in the debug log saying : "the flawless meal have no graphic".
Yes I have restart my game after activated the mod and yes I have tried to save and load my game after restarting the game one more time ^^

Tanuki

Be sure to have the "item" folder in a "things" folder.
Depend on how you have dowloaded it, you must have this :

Mods/Flawless Meals Mod/Textures/Things/Item

Normaly this will fixe your texture trouble

And thanks Omega12 for this mod :)

Xale

Quote from: Tanuki on January 10, 2015, 05:47:42 AM

Yep one of the first things i checked, thanks tho bud

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Tanuki on January 10, 2015, 05:47:42 AM

I've done what you said and it work perfectly, thank you :)

RemingtonRyder

Got a little tip for you. Since Alpha 8, it isn't necessary to modify the original worktable to get new recipes to show up.

<recipeUsers>
    <li>CookStove</li>
          </recipeUsers>

Add that in before the closing </RecipeDef> tag and you're good to go. :)

elStrages

Quote from: Omega12 on December 31, 2014, 07:33:42 PM
The Flawless meal itself has a big "F" in the middle and is composed of the colors Grey, Blue, and Black.
Just download the game resources from the forum and edit the food and tray slightly to make the sprite nicer.