[Request] Add "Hack AI" bill to mechanoids' health tab

Started by Loki88, January 11, 2015, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

Name says it all pretty well.

I've always felt that since the addition of the "Shut Down" bill there needs to be a "Hack AI" bill added to convert the mechs to your side. It should require high research skill ( Crafting just doesn't seem appropriate ) and a chance to fail and blow up in your face ( Not in a lethal manner but enough to make it a pretty serious gamble ). Other things would be needed as well for balance such as a charging station of some kind and a high plasteel requirement for any repairs, perhaps even adding gold to the initial hack bill to be used as a super conductor for new circuitry to implement the hack.

I figure since it's possible to convert other factions to your side there should be a way to implement it for mechs no?

I unfortunately lack the skill required to implement this and am thus imploring those who might to at least let me know how easy or impossible this is going to be. As well as any ideas from others who think this is a good idea, or even if you think it's a bad idea? I'm hoping for a bit of a brain storm I guess?...

Cheers!

john pretzel

I've seen a similar idea here in the forum, yet you've elaborated very well. Conpletely agree with this  :)

temporaryname

I love the idea !
Mechanoid is sooo cool =3

Basically, a Centipede can't do anything usefull except fight.
But damn he's freaking good !

i'm just afraid of blow off part..
Poor little things ..

john pretzel

Theire noises are so cute, specially from the small ones  ;D lol