[MOD PACK] (Alpha 9) Rim+ v0.4 [Enhanced Rimworld In Just One Download]

Started by Xyereth, February 21, 2015, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyereth

Rim+
The Rimworld Enhancing Modpack by Xyereth

The Idea
The idea of this modpack is to collect a large amount of the non overpowered mods that work well together, and try to stick to the vanilla style of things. I want this to become like the old All In One modpack, if any of you remember it. Easy for newcomers to install, learn, and play, yet fun for veterans as well.

Features
New Ways To Generate Power!
New Base Defences!
New Decorations!
New Weapons!
New and Deadly Animals!
Become a Cyborg!
And Much Much More!

Bugs
Console will generate errors,  but I haven't found any errors in game. This is a new modpack, so bugs are likely, report em if you find them!

Download
Rim+ v0.4
Rim+ v0.3
Rim+ v0.2
Rim+ v0.1

Changelog
v0.2 Rebalanced Nu Metals Mod, Easier Smelter Crafting.
v0.3 Updated New Weather Mod to Work With Darkness Mod.
v0.4 Added Biodiversity Mod

Credits/Mod Links
- Alistaire -
Rimfire
- EdB -
Prepare Carefully
- Eleazar -
Individual Appearance
- elStrages -
Cybernetic Storm
Defend That Colony!
- Igabod -
Advanced Lamps
Temperature Control
Biodiversity
- ItchyFlea -
Modular Tables
Log Walls
RTG's
- ITOS -
Glassworks
- JuliaEllie -
Battle Stations
Nu Metals
- Kirid -
Small Nutrient Paste Dispensers
Modular Solars
- Marnador -
More Vanilla Turrets
- Sadler -
Pawn State Icons
- SC_Reaper -
New Weather
- Shinzy -
More Hair
- Skullywag -
Shaped Charges
- Telkir -
T's Mods
Condition Red
Core Crop Tweaks
MoreBedsVanilla
MoreFloors
MiscStuff
- Viceroy -
Darkness

Novellum

I will give this modpack a try!
Any particular mod order needed?

Xyereth

Quote from: Novellum on February 21, 2015, 02:22:43 PM
I will give this modpack a try!
Any particular mod order needed?
As far as I know, no. There are no real bugs besides the weird console error, which does nothing, I have been told that Darkness and Weather may not play nice together, so I'd reccomend turning off one of those till it gets fixed

Herobrine112211

This modpack is awesome it contains all mods i would install. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for rim world Alpha 10 mod pack from you! I LOVE IT!

Xyereth

Quote from: Herobrine112211 on February 21, 2015, 03:17:12 PM
This modpack is awesome it contains all mods i would install. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for rim world Alpha 10 mod pack from you! I LOVE IT!
Thanks, I plan to keep this modpack updated as well as I can, I hope the mod creators will work with me to keep their mods updated as well :P
The idea is Rimworld+, simplicity, vanilla-esque, and general game improvement, most of these mods are my personal favorites~

Xyereth

Updated to v0.2, minor change with the Nu Metals mod, now only costs 25 material to create a smelter for ores.

SC_Reaper

If you use the new version of my mod together with Viceroy's then i think they would 'play nice together' for now.

Just use the link i sent you, if you haven't already. ;)
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

Xyereth

Updated New Weather Mod, so download the new version so you won't have issues.

Shadows

Hello,

I just want to mention that I love the mod pack. However, there seems to be an issue: Prior to installing the mod pack, I had zero issues running the game whatsoever. Now that I have it, however, it's visibly running slower, and the x2 and x3 speed settings turn the game into a slideshow for whatever reason; i.e., the mouse moves about the screen at normal speed, but the game itself slows to such a crawl that it's faster to go at normal speed.

My system specs:
i7-4790k
GTX 970
8gb RAM
Windows 8.1.

FrozenDefender

I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or not but the crafting system seems to be broken in 9D, my colonists wont craft even if they don't have anything else to do, they go idle, oh and the fact that its impossible to make the marble smelter because there is no marble on the map and traders wont sell marble blocks usually, well thats a minor thing but still i cheated that item to my colony to recieve steel but for reasons beyond me they refuse to use it other than rarely, cannot be prioritized... so I'm stuck I can't get steel, nor parkas, or for that matter anything that requires crafting, researshing works well but thats about it... the smelter should be fixed so you can use other materials to build it like most vanilla items do.

and the in developer mode the error ammount is absurd, there's definetly something going on.

bordas1234

I have an error, i add new mods to the modpack and now i cant play with mods anymore :(
I add md2, enchanced defence,seasonal wardrobe and micellanious mods

darlok3d

Nice mod pack, but many mods in the pack is outdated and dont compatible with Alpha 9. For example v.04 of this modpack contains Advanced Lamps v5.0 which is outdated and compatible only with Alpha 8, to be compatible with Alpha 9 you need Advanced Lamps v6.0. Same problem with Biodiversity mod and so on.

reggie24x7

Having trouble using this mod on a mac. I put this mod into the mods folder but when I go to allow the mod in game it doesn't show up.