[Mod][ALPHA8] Better Beacons - Auto Stockpile creation - JuliaEllie (13.01.2014)

Started by JuliaEllie, January 13, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killaim

Coenmcj

This... is marvelous, utterly brilliant.

Keep up the impeccable work Julia!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

elStrages

JuliaEllie

Quote from: elStrages on January 20, 2015, 07:18:10 AM
Do you record and upload your steams post stream Julia :D

Nope sorry I dont - I use copyrighted material and youtube would not like this.. But Im working on a youtube series on modding

Shinzy

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 21, 2015, 04:54:37 AM
Quote from: elStrages on January 20, 2015, 07:18:10 AM
Do you record and upload your steams post stream Julia :D

Nope sorry I dont - I use copyrighted material and youtube would not like this.. But Im working on a youtube series on modding

Jellie's - The Moddening
ep1. Y U NO WOK?! GOSHDARNIT
ep2. Okay, I'm calm F*DGE

Igabod

Quote from: Shinzy on January 21, 2015, 05:16:40 AM
Jellie's - The Moddening

Lol why'd you stop at 2? You were right on the money with the first two episode titles. The 3rd episode would be titled with a string of curse words in German. The 4th would be "Yay! It works!" and the 5th would be "Oh no! Why you do that!?!"

SilverDragon

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Igabod on January 21, 2015, 10:07:50 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on January 21, 2015, 05:16:40 AM
Jellie's - The Moddening

Lol why'd you stop at 2? You were right on the money with the first two episode titles. The 3rd episode would be titled with a string of curse words in German. The 4th would be "Yay! It works!" and the 5th would be "Oh no! Why you do that!?!"

I LOVE that suggestion :D might happen..

Igabod

Quote from: Rimworld Change Log
Jan 22

Added command to make trade beacon automatically generate a matching stockpile.

Jan 15

Items can write their quality on the map the same way they can write stack count.

Tynan keeps incorporating your mods into the game. I bet you have mixed emotions about that don't you? I had mixed emotions when he put pine trees into the vanilla game and I had to take them out of my mod.

Dragoon

LOL hey i have a question I know it makes a spot but can I expand on it? (I mean by adding zone does the range of the trade beacon extend?)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

numen0r

!!!!Bug report!!!!

if I delete or make any modification to the zone within the beacon, all changes reset when game is reloaded.

example: beacon is close to internal structure (beacon zone spawns extending inside my rooms to cover the circular area) so I manually trim them. when I reload my game all changes are reset. and the beacon zones are back to leaking inside my buildings/structure.