[Mod][ALPHA8] Better Beacons - Auto Stockpile creation - JuliaEllie (13.01.2014)

Started by JuliaEllie, January 13, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Hey everyone,

this is my new mod made live on stream. It was a fcking mess to make this thanks to ZoneManager being weird

It makes the Trade Beacons add Trading Stockpiles automatically - no more setting Stockpiles YAY!!!!

DOWNLOAD ME!!! - Its free...

numen0r

Nirahiel

SilverDragon

Very nice! I'll try this out for the time being, I hope you can add the sunlamp too! :D

ItchyFlea

I finally got to watch you make a mod, and it just so happened you made this insanely useful mod.

OT: Your twitch sig gets it wrong. When you're streaming it says you're offline, and when you're offline, it says you're streaming. Now it's right.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Yas

Hehe, another mod u always wanted somehow. I would propose to integrate that one core.

Shinzy

The zone manager isn't weird jellie! he's eccentric
and this mod is grape

Edit: Though I wish your timing was better =P like by 24ish hours, I just had to map out my trade zone yesterday so I don't quite get to use this one in a while yet!

Edit 2: and I think you're closing in on the 'being better modder then me' title!

elStrages

if this is not added by Tynan to the game as a standard then he's nuts! does he pay you for these ideas :D

Epyk

Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

JuliaEllie

Thanks everybody :) Hope you enjoy it.

If you want this in the base game youll have to bug Tynan :D

Igabod

As I was scanning the forum I saw this and read it as "Better Bacon". All I could think was "That's impossible! You can't make bacon any better than it already is."

But yeah, this looks like an awesome addition. It should probably be incorporated into EdB's UI mod if not into the actual game itself. I'm going to give it a test run tomorrow probably.

Hargut

even when i was in ur stream, i have NO clue what this mod does.

Anyone can explain me ? >D

OldVamp

when you select a trade beacon it shows a circle around it where stuff has to be inside of to be seen by the traders.

This draws a round stockpile inside that circle.
It may be working as intended, but
what was intended is not working.