Back from hiatus - Got a few questions

Started by cambam33, January 15, 2015, 02:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cambam33

Hey everyone! :)

So i have come back to playing rimworld after a break and just have a few questions with all the new systems that have been put in place.

1. I gave a colonist a bionic eye due to his real one being shot. It gave him a negative mood penalty due to him wishing that i had given him a choice. i was wondering if that is actually possible to check for that before operations are done or is it just an automatic thing? can it be affected by traits at all or will it disappear over time as the colonists gets used to being an awesome metal cyborg

2. I'm thinking of doing a northern play through in the snow where the growing season is limited or banned completely so i was wondering two things, Do animals that you can hunt re-spawn over time and do they need a male and female of the species? and can i grow indoors on a hydroponics table if the room is properly heated.

Thanks in advance!

Enjoyment

1. He probably has 'prosthophobe' trait?
2. Yeap, to all but male/female animals - they just spawn from time to time...
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

cambam33

Ah i see it now!!

Thanks for the quick response and you help :)

Enjoyment

For animals - you should be very attentive, cause if you have very cold environment a group of spawned animals will become starving very fast and at that moment, they will try to leave the area ASAP. So dont miss it.
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...