trying to find name of movie - Found. (Pandorum)

Started by ItchyFlea, January 13, 2015, 08:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

I'm trying to find the name of a movie I watched a few years ago and cannot remember it, or who any of the actors where.

This is stuff from the movie in no particular order:
Basically the movie was one where people left earth because it was dying, during the trip they recieved a final message from earth that life on earth had ended. They then all went into some kind of long term sleep things.
The people on the ship had been slightly genetically altered so they'd evolve faster to survive on the destination planet.
A few (or one) of the people wake up and ends up getting hunted by what appears to be a group of aliens on the ship. Later he meets up with others and they all try to evade the aliens on the ship.
At the end of the movie we find out that when he'd woken up, the ship he was in had crashed in the ocean of the planet they were headed to, and had been there for a few hundred years, long enough for some of the crew that had woken up beforehand to evolve into the things that were eating people on the ship.

Any clues as to what movie I'm talking about, or at least the name of one of the actors in it?

Or, if you don't know about this movie but know of a movie with a similar plot, let me know.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Coenmcj

You're thinking of Pandorum, You're welcome. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created