Request: shoes! snowshoes!

Started by Avtomatik, January 14, 2015, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avtomatik

The title says it all.

Different shoes with different movement modifiers.
Snowshoes that give a boost over (guess :D) snow covered areas, and slow the pawn down on other types of ground (It'll prolly be a pain in the butt to manually change them every time your pawn goes out, i'd be nice if they could do it automatically when they go outdoors or something, but i guess that would be harder to do).
Rubber boots for moving trough swamps, sneakers for indoor movement...

tylers2001

Maybe even add camel toe parkour shoes for fast running on things like grass and everything other than swamp water tall grass and snow  8)
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

Igabod

Looks like you haven't seen the Apparello mod. It adds shoes and gloves and all sorts of other clothing items. Some of which grant walking speed boosts, some reduce walking speed but give other bonuses. It's really a must have mod.

Shinzy

Quote from: Igabod on February 01, 2015, 02:06:18 AM
Looks like you haven't seen the Apparello mod. It adds shoes and gloves and all sorts of other clothing items. Some of which grant walking speed boosts, some reduce walking speed but give other bonuses. It's really a must have mod.

But does it have swamp treading wellies or strap on tennis rackets? Nu uh!

these kinda things would be very nice but some kind of real modder would have to step up to make it so =P