[Mod] (Alpha 9) Haul Priority Designator (v.1.0.2)

Started by Gaesatae, January 14, 2015, 08:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: DDog on April 30, 2015, 04:42:34 PM
Anyone try it in Alpha 10?
I haven't. I wonder what it takes to update it to A10.

Gaesatae

Sorry guys, I've been really busy this past month. I hope to find some free time the next couple of days and update the mod.

Master Bucketsmith

Gaesatae

I'm having some trouble updating to A10. Right now I'm fighting with a few private and static methods and other changes in the vanilla code that won't allow the mod to work. If I'm not able to find a solution I'm afraid I will have to use some old code and lose the performance gained in the A9 update... but for now I'll keep trying.

DDog

Damn wish we could get an update...  love this mod... really should be in vanilla game!

DDog

aaarrggghhh...  love this mod... wish it could be updated!  Mad props to the modder!

Beathrus

Any news on if this will be updated to A11 or something? Could really use it.

MsMeiriona

yeah, it's very useful especially with vein miner. I'd love to see it in vanilla.

nmid

Yes please.. I would like to try this out too.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

r4ky

Gaesatae

I think I owe every user of this mod an apology. I like to keep my commitments but this time I haven't been able. I've been hit real hard in my professional and personal life and I just didn't have the will power to deal with the frustration of failing to update the mod to the new releases.

Right now I won't be able to continue working on this mod. Maybe I can put my s##t together before the next release or maybe in a couple of months, but I can assure you that if there's ever a final version of RW, this mod will available for it (and hopefully with some new features I had almost working like handcarts and stockpile sorting).

For now my priority with RW will be testing and translating.

ansik

Sometimes life comes in the way and that's perfectly acceptable, I've got to ask though, would you consider open-sourcing the project to give room for someone else to take over?

WaKeMaTTa

Adalah217

Someone has updated this mod on steam. Does someone mind grabbing it and posting it here, or starting a new topic under releases?