EXM Survives...

Started by Excessive Motion, January 12, 2015, 10:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Excessive Motion

What's up ladies and jellyfish, my name is Excessive Motion but you can call me EXM.

boring background information
I've just created a new channel (although I've been making videos for almost a year now, my other project has almost 300 subscribers and I'm incredibly proud of it) for games which I love playing - the first of which is Rimworld! My other channel is purely dedicated to Football Manager and the people who subscribe to me aren't so receptive to me post other games (Trust me, I tried). So I came up with Excessive Motion, the name of which is supposed to be an in joke with myself as the games I play are usually fairly slow.

So for my first series I chose a game which I haven't played for ages and barely know anything about - throwing myself into the deep end is fun. It would be great if you could come along and watch my video, at least apart of it and tell me exactly what you look for in a youtuber. I'm usually leaning towards the more relaxed side of commentating, so don't expect me to be screaming down your ear canals.

I could also do with some pointers on my layout of my colony as well, because that is probably one of the more important aspects of the game. Not as important as a name though, which I would gladly take suggestions for!

I hope you come along and watch my video, and of course enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/0N9Lk66eTuA