[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Hydroponics Basins 1.1

Started by AHare, October 07, 2014, 09:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ded1

So i was wondering if you could do it like the modular tables mod, where it links together like walls and such when built next to each other.  That way you only need to have a 1x1 in the game and players can make any shape and size they want.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Igabod

Quote from: Ded1 on December 18, 2014, 07:23:55 PM
So i was wondering if you could do it like the modular tables mod, where it links together like walls and such when built next to each other.  That way you only need to have a 1x1 in the game and players can make any shape and size they want.

Something like the Modular Tables mod? Figured I'd provide a link to it for those who don't know what you mean.

[edit to add] I'm pretty sure it could be done easily, just have to add the <draggabledimensions>2</draggabledimensions> tag on the def for the 1x1 one.

Ded1

That would be awesome.  Then it would look really smooth.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

AHare

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, due to some life things and just lack of interest in games as a whole, I haven't really been able to update this or my other mods. If anyone wants to take them over, feel free to do it, just let me know and I can give you all the stuff I have for them.

skullywag

Edit - wrong mod soz, ignore me.

Edit - no i was wrong dont ignore me i do have this updated to alpha 8, will upload it when i can. Thought it was a different mod.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

elStrages

with modular hydroponics doesn't that make this mod obsolete.

skullywag

I dont think so, I like the single unit look that this gives over the modular ones plus its vanilla with sprinkles not an overhaul like modular (which is grape just not my cuppa).

And on that note, A8 below:

[attachment deleted due to age]
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?