[MOD] (Alpha 8) Rim-Cartels - Black Market Traders (v1.1 update: 19/01/15)

Started by elStrages, January 16, 2015, 10:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elStrages

Not a bad idea. But would probably need a dll to swap key bindings and on screen icons. Which I know nothing about. I'm not a C programmer in any shape

skullywag

Make a new event that sends a droppod full of space police. Would be the icing on this cake.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

elStrages

Yes indeed. Need to make uniforms and stuff lol make them look police like haha

general222291

Maybe add a mental breakdown trigger if the colonist can't get hold of the substance?
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

popster99

elStrages

Yeah I am away from my computer right now and engrossed in some business so mods are taking a second foot. At least for another week

Kelesith

Hehhehe... this mod serves more purpose then you guys think.  usually the raiders don't have a reason to attack you other than to attack you, you being able to grow drugs to be a drug baron gives them an RP reason to attack you,  dare I say, DRUG WAR??

popster99

that idea on your first post also congrats on joining having a life with without a life (makes soo much sense)

HBKRKO619

elStrages

Well I wasn't sure there was a demand, with the whole weed mod that came about, but I can yes :) will work on it tomorrow most likely

HBKRKO619

Quote from: elStrages on March 19, 2015, 07:45:16 PM
Well I wasn't sure there was a demand, with the whole weed mod that came about, but I can yes :) will work on it tomorrow most likely

Thank you man, you're great :)

elStrages

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on March 19, 2015, 08:16:04 PM
Quote from: elStrages on March 19, 2015, 07:45:16 PM

Thank you man, you're great :)

aww don't you will make me blush haha

volodo

In my opinion development of the weed mod is going in the wrong way. If you could adapt Rim-cartels to the new A9 features - it would be awesome!

DotaStecher

Hey nice mod-pack, dude!
I was wondering if someone else got problems with manuel prioritys (right click ->prefer ) of the colonist since installing the pack. I cant give my colonist manuel orders anymore :o