C# HELP: newly coded workgivers removing float menu options for core givers

Started by Lord Fappington, January 16, 2015, 10:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Fappington

Hi all,

Currently at a major roadblock in my project: I've been fighting at this for the past week or so (when I find the time) to work on my code.  I've attached a zip of my project with both xml defs and c# (assembly and original source code).

If you fire it up you'll see that it seems that somehow the traditional (core) work givers that can be brought up with the float menu (e.g., haul this, wear that) are no longer present and only my new workgiver can be assigned. 

However, it seems that when drafted, colonists can still pull up float menus for core givers (e.g., arrest, go here).

I'm not sure if its an issue with the work giver itself or the underlying job driver.  I suspect its a very simple fix, but I have stared at this code too long to find an answer that immediately jumps out at me.

Once I get past this roadblock I can quickly add in the features I want in my push and get the mod up and running!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Gaesatae

Hi, I think I solved your problem. It did work in my game.

First, right now, you only need the three files I corrected in the attachment. Take a look at the comments in the code.

Give it a try and tell me if it works for you.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Lord Fappington

Quote from: Gaesatae on January 18, 2015, 07:07:17 AM
Hi, I think I solved your problem. It did work in my game.

First, right now, you only need the three files I corrected in the attachment. Take a look at the comments in the code.

Give it a try and tell me if it works for you.

It works!  Thanks so much Gaesatae, I'll list you in credits.

Lemme know if u want to contribute more!