[A9] Defend That Colony! Alpha 9 Compatibility (v1.2 update: 18/01/15)

Started by elStrages, January 20, 2015, 08:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dareddevil7

suggestion land mines, that detonate after being armed and stepped on. would be armed/disarmed remotely

Evul

I have removed some posts due to unnecessary argument.
Quote from: Hypolite on October 04, 2013, 08:21:23 PM
- If you see behavior that seems out of line to you report the topic/post. Don't make a fuss about it in the topic itself. Do not message or respond to people who you think are breaking rules.
In the future apply the quote rule above.

-MOD

elStrages

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 19, 2015, 07:28:13 PM
suggestion land mines, that detonate after being armed and stepped on. would be armed/disarmed remotely
I think there is a land mine mod already. I will see if the OP is ok with me adding it.

kaiserslash

Quote from: vega666 on February 19, 2015, 04:32:45 PM
Version Windows 0.9.722

This mod seems to bug out the Priorities page. When I start a game with this mod active (and only then), only the first colonist appears in the list, and only the Firefighting checkbox appears.

I ran into this problem last night but it didn't involve this mod.  I just shut the game off and then reloaded it and everything was fine again.

elStrages

Maybe it's a build issue when loading. Might be worth looking on mantis to see if there are similar reports as it could be a bug.

Adamiks

mohreb

Hi i played around with some contrest on embrasure, as the colors did not matched that well in my installation. You can use it if you like (example => walls.png with vanillia right-down and some modded materials left-up corner, to show some color variants), it is still not perfect on really bright material colors but works better.

[attachment deleted due to age]

nuschler22

Dumb question.

Are the trenches in this the kind that attackers are supposed to climb through or the kind that defenders are suppose to stand in to lower themselves and reduce damage?

jal21

Quote from: nuschler22 on March 09, 2015, 05:51:59 AM
Dumb question.

Are the trenches in this the kind that attackers are supposed to climb through or the kind that defenders are suppose to stand in to lower themselves and reduce damage?
they are the ones that defenders stand in

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

mrzjadacz

A few questions:
How exactly work trenches? They are better than sanbags and armored sandbags or worse?
Your embrasures offers any cover? I have maze made of barbed wire, but wire has only 250 hp, so it can be easily destroyed.

Cefwyn

It doesn't work with A10 out of the box, but is very easy to update.

Simply go to "Mods\DefendThatColony!\Defs\ThingDefs", open "Buildings_Structure.xml" and replace every instance of MaxHealth with MaxHitPoints .

I think there were a total of 6 or 8 instances.

Lord_Fatal1ty

Quote from: Cefwyn on June 08, 2015, 08:20:27 AM
It doesn't work with A10 out of the box, but is very easy to update.

Simply go to "Mods\DefendThatColony!\Defs\ThingDefs", open "Buildings_Structure.xml" and replace every instance of MaxHealth with MaxHitPoints .

I think there were a total of 6 or 8 instances.

Thank you for teaching how to upgrade to A10, works well.