[mod request] Medieval Warfare

Started by DarkMatterKnight, January 21, 2015, 08:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMatterKnight

Hi mod developers and modders.

i would like a mod dev to create a full on medieval warfare between 2 factions.

the first faction known as Templars are a friendly Faction.

the second faction (up to mod dev to name) is not friendly what so ever, they want to dominate the world but the Templars stand in their way.

The items added would include medieval weaponry and contraptions.

the weapons would be obvious but both factions weapons look different from the other faction. the Templars wield a Silver sword that sort of look like a T, the armor is the same, the Templars And the other faction both get chain male looking armor, The Templars armor would have a T on it while the other factions chain mail armor would have another symbol (up to mod dev).

both sides would also get medieval contraptions like the catapult and all the other medieval contraptions.

the colony would have access to a castle gate, castle walls and castle towers.

with both factions knights would have chain mail, archers would have leather e.c.t.

P.S. if you choose to create this mod Please PM me so that i know its in development and please keep me informed on the progress of the mod development. Thank you :D

DarkMatterKnight

sorry for putting it in the mod release im still new to the forums and im still trying to figure everything out, i would have created the mod myself but i have no clue what im doing.

Epyk

Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

DarkMatterKnight

i know, i dont know how to get the post to the other forum im new to the hole thing so.
this is my first ever forum xD im not much of a forum guy

DarkMatterKnight

If there is someone who can teach me coding (basic to start with) i would be graet :D

DarkMatterKnight

thank you all

Rimworld Has the best community ever :D :D :D :D :D :D

DarkMatterKnight

Quote from: Rikiki on January 21, 2015, 10:16:43 AM
To Learn C#... ;)

sorry but this is another is in language and it wont let me change it to english.

Rikiki

Oups, sorry, did not pay attention to this little detail... ;D

This site seems good too.

DarkMatterKnight

i might just give up trying to make mods..... nothing is making sence :(

Berengar

Not so fast! :D
For what you want to do you dont need any c++. Or something like that.
When i understand that right, you will just 2 factions.. that need only some simple def modding.
Look as exemple on one of the  other faction mods.. like Jaffas or Norbals.

Btw: There some other guys, working on medival stuff. I would take a look on the unfinish and help sector of the moding page. :)

DarkMatterKnight

ok i understand that def modding is all i need but i have no clue what to do. the only mods i have created are mods for ftl (faster then light) but i used a program to create the mods.

DarkMatterKnight

it would be great if you could send me a basis for for the def modding, and would there be anyway for makiing a factions build a smll base on your land and help defend because the templar group are all about helping colonies and stuff., they would only send like 5-10 people to build a small base, and they only build one base...