[A17] DoorMat

Started by Latta, July 18, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arky

Please update for B18 !

Canute

Check the github page (Link at First posting) !
LT-DoorMat 1.0.8  is for B18.

splinteredmind

viperwasp

Possible quick fix for 1.0? I would love you! haha thanks.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Golden

On Steam Workshop dracoix has updated to 1.0 his DoormatR1.0.

SpawnTD

How can a non Steam User get the 1.0 mod files ?

viperwasp

Quote from: SpawnTD on October 19, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
How can a non Steam User get the 1.0 mod files ?

I bought the Steam Version a long time ago just to support Tynan.... as it turns out it has a really awesome use. I can get copies of Steam only mods. Simply by subscribing to them. And copy paste over to my non-steam because the Ludeon Version is much better in my opinion. More easy to manage etc.

A lot of the mods on Steam only are slowly coming over here. But some may never. This is one of them. I'm going to ask the mod maker on Steam if they plan to or have already put it up over here. If not I can ask the mod maker permission to give you the mod on his behalf. I don't mind uploading it somewhere. I never used github or drop box but I can learn if it means helping. But I don't want to do it without permission I think that can get me banned. lol

Update: Two version of this mod for 1.0 on Steam. Both with slightly different features. I asked both of the creators to provide an update and included this thread. They may or may not consider it. I hope they do. You can read what they reply with by browing the workshop and you can see my message.

P.S
Is there anyway you can get a Steam Key? I know that was a thing? I don't know if it was to convert to steam or keep both copies. IF it's both than that is awesome. If you can than it's easy to take them yourself. And tons of mods I don't mind helping with a few just PM me or message me here what ones you really want. I can ask the mod maker. I'm not going to ask though if it appears as though they are going to upload to forum soon anyhow. But if it the type of mod that rarely or never goes to forum here I can ask.
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS

viperwasp

Floor mats and other great mods are available here. So it was already up. The creator on Steam let me know. And yes it's a slightly different version. Perhaps even better. It works just as good or better than original.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43449.0
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS