[A17] More Vanilla Turrets (v1.8.5 29/5/2017)

Started by Marnador, January 21, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

I tried to do a fan fix to make this work at least for me and it's a royal pain in the arse.... They completely garbled up the way textures are called for in A11 vs A10 to the point the game wont even start if you have something off... My skill / patience level are no where near high enough for this...

skullywag

Has the author said hes started the a11 update? Ill wait a few more days but if Marnador doesnt show ill update this unless someone beats me or he says I can.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Clibanarius

I would kill for this to be updated right about now. I think it's the only mod I have left on my list of Must Haves that needs updating, aside from maybe Apparello.

LanMc

Quote from: skullywag on June 15, 2015, 12:39:34 PM
Has the author said hes started the a11 update? Ill wait a few more days but if Marnador doesnt show ill update this unless someone beats me or he says I can.

Skullywag you are the Boss for making this offer.  I love this mod, really want it updated to Alpha 11.
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Andy_Dandy

Quote from: LanMc on June 15, 2015, 05:10:19 PM
Quote from: skullywag on June 15, 2015, 12:39:34 PM

Skullywag you are the Boss for making this offer.  I love this mod, really want it updated to Alpha 11.

Ditto! :)

robbis_1

I've made a fan fix which seems to work. I've never used this mod before, but I really wanted to try it for A11.
Enjoy.
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/eaa12401ed/

Clibanarius

robbis_1

It's great simple file hosting site. Never had any problems.

Clibanarius

ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS
Access denied
Access to the web page was blocked.
http://get.sensitiveclicknext.com/n/77461013/More Vanilla Turrets.zip.exe?secure=1434469631_a8a35570419c9e53465782c65069d500

The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

I recommend you re-up it somewhere else, like just attaching it on here would work.

robbis_1

Seriously? I even know the guy owning the website...
Attached file.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Clibanarius

Thanks. I dunno, man, it's not me but NOD32 that's being a dong.

Kombrig

This fan fix doesn't work with EdB UI mod. If you generate new world with both of them and start new game - you'll get list of errors and game without EdB UI running.

skullywag

Here you go, this one works.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rs2l6lwln4rru19/More+Vanilla+Turrets.zip

I do get an error but i think its an edb error as its nothing to do with turrets.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

jerome736