[A17] More Vanilla Turrets (v1.8.5 29/5/2017)

Started by Marnador, January 21, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimbledorf

can you release a combat realism compatibility patch?
thanks in advance
When will Tynan add goats, I wonder?

Beathrus

Quote from: Marnador on December 22, 2016, 05:18:54 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on December 22, 2016, 05:12:13 PM
Does it need a new game?
I would suggest saving before trying, in the past a few people got some buggy results while enabling it for existing game.

Okay, Thanks!

dengus

Is the research tree getting cut off for anyone else?

Beathrus

kenshinoh

Quote from: Beathrus on December 24, 2016, 11:35:48 PM
Quote from: dengus on December 24, 2016, 05:08:12 PM
Is the research tree getting cut off for anyone else?

It happens for me too.

It's pretty hard to click the  Icon but  not entirely cut off for me ...

Knedl

one research - military grade turrets is off the research screen for everyone I guess. I didn't check the code but I think it could be easy to solve by just changing the "cords" in the research screen.

FrankDrebin

I would love to see combat realism compatibility patch with this!

Jiangshi

Hey, logged in specifically to say this. While playing in A16 and messing around with DevMode I found out that the turrets won't attack? I'm not sure if this is an individual case but I found it particularly annoying since they won't do anything except for turning here and there. If it's important these are the mods I'm using:

Additional Joy Objects

Clutter Structures

Combat Realism

ED-Laser Drill

Glitter Tech

EPOE Hardmode

More Vanilla Turrets

Quality Builder

Vegetable Garden

Old Research List

Jiangshi

Quote from: Jiangshi on December 30, 2016, 06:50:57 PM
Hey, logged in specifically to say this. While playing in A16 and messing around with DevMode I found out that the turrets won't attack? I'm not sure if this is an individual case but I found it particularly annoying since they won't do anything except for turning here and there. If it's important these are the mods I'm using:

Additional Joy Objects

Clutter Structures

Combat Realism

ED-Laser Drill

Glitter Tech

EPOE Hardmode

More Vanilla Turrets

Quality Builder

Vegetable Garden

Old Research List

Quote from: Jiangshi on December 30, 2016, 06:50:57 PM

Additional Joy Objects

Clutter Structures

Combat Realism

ED-Laser Drill

Glitter Tech

EPOE Hardmode

More Vanilla Turrets

Quality Builder

Vegetable Garden

Old Research List

Also, loads of these popped up when I spawned a thrasher in front of a row of precision and military turrets:

Exception ticking PrecisionTurretGun57781: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.

Nanao-kun

Your problem is probably Combat Realism, Jiangshi.

terkmc

Just a small suggestion but maybe expand the manned turret line? I love the idea of the manned turrets also going up in tech level to things like auto grenade launcher, machine guns, flaks or things like that to compete with the auto turrets. Maybe something like a machine gun nest with sand bags and smaller space, or even bigger auto cannons with gun shield and things like that.

Cook The NightHunter

With this mod,
NOTHING CAN STOP ME MUAHAHAHAHAH

(seriously, thank you for creating this mod ITS DAMN AMAZING)
For the punishment of escaping my colony.
I hereby declare putting you in a abandon cave full of
rotting corpse and bugs without food or clothes until the upcoming spring.

lllMWNlll

Hey!
I got some red lines from your mod:

https://gist.github.com/2197d222ad544935660e9745f9a48ddc

I'm testing several mods testing their compatibility together. I just included yours at this sequence:

hugslib; colony manager; animal tab; medical tab; blueprints; fluffy breaksdowns; area unlocker; better pathfinding; better pawn controls; quality builder; research list; fashionRIMlista; garden resources a16; remote explosives; ghxx tech advancing; tiled soil; defensive positions; additional joy objects; chemichal & neutroamine; medieval times; numbers ;GlitterTech ;Expanded Prosthetic Organ Enginnering ;A Dog Said... ;CK- Animal and Plant Pack ;CoreDriller ; CoreDriller Glitter Tech Addon;

I still going to test another 17 mods together.

Der Failer

Just noticed that your mod suffers from the "buildings are build instantly" problem.
This is because in buildings <WorkToMake> has changed to <WorkToBuild>, but RW doesn't throw a error and instead just defaults it to 1 work, so it is easy to overlook.

Justas love