[A17] More Vanilla Turrets (v1.8.5 29/5/2017)

Started by Marnador, January 21, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Andy_Dandy

I suggest a rather high component cost on these advanced turrets, both for balancing and realism.

Topper

Will the boomrat launch needs to be reworked with the differnt gfx for boomrats ? I kindly perfered the rat ones to the green bulbous ones.

MarineStardust

i do hope this mod is updated for alpha 13. :) i love using the shotgun and sniper turret

Marnador

I would definitely get on it as soon as I find the time :)

Andy_Dandy

Quote from: Marnador on April 14, 2016, 02:51:45 AM
I would definitely get on it as soon as I find the time :)

Wonderfull to see you back, dear fellow. Remember that new tech prereq is needed. I of course suggest the turret techs to be high end reasearch table content.

MarineStardust

that good, just waiting for this mod as well as EdB Interface and EdB Prepare Carefully to be updated for alpha 13 before i start playing rimworld

sjohne

This does not work for me with A13. First I can construct all of the turrets without conducting the research first. Second since none of the turrets cost components it's quite overpowered. It also gives me some errors in the description :-(. This is my favorite turret mod, any chance you'll fix the bugs?

mo0504

Quote from: sjohne on April 15, 2016, 07:11:29 AM
This does not work for me with A13. First I can construct all of the turrets without conducting the research first. Second since none of the turrets cost components it's quite overpowered. It also gives me some errors in the description :-(. This is my favorite turret mod, any chance you'll fix the bugs?

Have you read 3 posts above yours?

Jan2607

Quote from: sjohne on April 15, 2016, 07:11:29 AM

The reason for this is that this mod is not updated to Alpha 13 yet. Alpha 13 changed a lot of stuff, so the mod will not work with the current Alpha at the moment. But as Marnador stated above he will update it soon.

sjohne

I am sorry I assumed that Dr. Z's post "Official Alpha 13 update bump." meant that the mod was updated and that the post title was just not changed yet. I didn't realize Mr. Z wasn't actually the modder :-D. Thanks for pointing my mistake out and thanks for Marnador for the hard work! :-)

Jan2607

Jaxxa made an update for this mod:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18995.msg207265#msg207265

I will give it a try.

oronnoro2

I would love to have this updated as well. Thank you for creating this mod. =)

WHiZ

Jaxxa

Glad you like it, and thanks to Marnador for making the original and allowing me to update it.