[A17] More Vanilla Turrets (v1.8.5 29/5/2017)

Started by Marnador, January 21, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marnador

I had only so much time to test it on my own, if something is off feel free to let me know!
The first page was updated with all the new stats btw.

123nick

hey marnador, i have a question. on your screenshots you have what appears too be a normal vulcan turret, but with a octagonal base, and i havent seen anything about it on the workshop or forums.

Marnador

Quote from: 123nick on July 25, 2016, 05:58:43 AM
hey marnador, i have a question. on your screenshots you have what appears too be a normal vulcan turret, but with a octagonal base, and i havent seen anything about it on the workshop or forums.
I could be late with this one but back on workshop I replied that you could press "Q" (default rotation key) and it switches between the two bases while you're placing the building :)

123nick

Quote from: Marnador on July 25, 2016, 07:47:10 PM
Quote from: 123nick on July 25, 2016, 05:58:43 AM
I could be late with this one but back on workshop I replied that you could press "Q" (default rotation key) and it switches between the two bases while you're placing the building :)

woah, thats pretty cool :)

Jozay

French translations :
- Hospitality
- EPOE
- More Vanilla Turret
- Colony Manager
- etc.
Feel free to MP me if you search a translator !
My GitHub repositorie

alpha_omega

Hi Jozay!

Would you be willing to post a download link to the A14 version of this mod?!  When steam updated to A15 it toasted my colony, so I am trying to go back and collect all the A14 mods I was using....

Thanks for your great work!

Dave-In-Texas

thanks for your work, this makes the game feel more.. complete.

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Drakeir

Could you upload an A14 version of this mod? I lost my save when the A15 update happened, and this is the last mod I need to get back to my old colony.

Thanks for all your hard work bringing this wonderful mod to the community.

motionsickness

I also came here for the A14 version :) I started a colony just before the update and  I  wanna see how far can I take it before updating

Deimos Rast

Quote from: motionsickness on August 31, 2016, 01:17:01 PM
I also came here for the A14 version :) I started a colony just before the update and  I  wanna see how far can I take it before updating

Quote from: Drakeir on August 31, 2016, 06:36:18 AM
Could you upload an A14 version of this mod? I lost my save when the A15 update happened, and this is the last mod I need to get back to my old colony.

Luckily I created a backup of some ~150 mods the moment A15 hit, so...*plop*
This is Version: 1.7.4 for RimWorld A14, the last version before A15 I believe.
Also, I don't see a license listed anywhere in the OP or in the download, but naturally if I'm in violation of it (or even if I'm not and you just don't want this around any more), let me know, and this disappears!

So, here is the last A14 version of MoreVanillaTurrets by Marnador.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fz4h2o5vb04h7ml/MoreVanillaTurrets%5B1.7.4%5D.zip?dl=0
#StopPluginAbuse

motionsickness

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 31, 2016, 02:18:08 PM

Also, I don't see a license listed anywhere in the OP or in the download, but naturally if I'm in violation of it (or even if I'm not and you just don't want this around any more), let me know, and this disappears!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fz4h2o5vb04h7ml/MoreVanillaTurrets%5B1.7.4%5D.zip?dl=0

Thank you, random person on the internet! <3

Drakeir

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 31, 2016, 02:18:08 PM

Thank you! I'm glad you had more foresight than me.

Exende

say, what's the difference between this mod and the one made by Skullywag?

Marnador

Sorry for broken link earlier. I will have the A14 link on the main page, and I will keep doing that for older versions in the future.
Quote from: Exende on August 31, 2016, 06:45:36 PM
say, what's the difference between this mod and the one made by Skullywag?
Got a link the the mod? Might be able to answer that.