[A9] Biodiversity v3.0 A9 Don't Bug Out! Mar. 09, 2015

Started by Igabod, January 22, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

Quote from: daft73 on March 24, 2015, 04:05:31 PM
Fantastic work Igabod, I like the diversity your mods bring to the table.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I wish I had more time to dedicate to making my mods even better, but until my move to Atlanta Georgia this summer I'm going to be too busy to do as much as I would like.

Dave-In-Texas

I am dying to try this.  but I cannot get Rimworld to load with it enabled, it goes to a while screen, 'program is not responding' message.

at first I had a whole raft of addons and figured it to be conflict there.  so i dropped everything but edbinterface, edbpreparecarefully and core.  still the white screen of death.

so i tried just core & biodiversity.  Same thing. 

It's Alpha9. RimWorld727Win which according to sendowl is the latest build.. so i'm a bit baffled.

tried again with a fresh extraction and just adding biodiversity.   after initial activation its just the backdrop (no buttons to start a game) and after restarting rimworld now its a black screen

DigitalCore

Can I just say the spindlecrib is insanely OP when you have a horde of the buggers all on a psychotic rampage? Twice now I've had to draft more than 8 people to try and kill all of them. The turrets can't manage it.
Introducing the new and improved killbox: the Minefield! Now with 30% more explosions! Guaranteed to kill all those pesky tribals that keep visiting you at night.

rexx1888

they are giant terror spiders... i got to ask why you dont hunt them to extinction under normal circumstances O.o

Neocryptorian

Hi everyone

Has been lending a helping hand to Igabod with Biodiversity so I am now happy to present Alpha 10f update.

Download in attachment.

Change log:
- Patched to Alpha 10f (play tested so should be stable)
- Please report any issues if found thou.

Have fun everyone!  ;)

[attachment deleted due to age]

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/

If you treat people right they will treat you right... ninety percent of the time.
~Franklin D. Roosevel

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Neocryptorian on April 29, 2015, 06:49:06 PM
Hi everyone

Has been lending a helping hand to Igabod with Biodiversity so I am now happy to present Alpha 10f update.

Download in attachment.

it works. big thanks!!!

Change log:

Have fun everyone!  ;)

pajok

Thank you!

Random animal fights are awesome!!!  :P
Maybe some wilder animals with bigger attack zone!

Adamiks

Hi everyone

Download in attachment.

Change log:

Have fun everyone!  ;)

Thanks ;) Actually i have Alpha 10 version of this from modpack, but there was some problems with ThinkTree, maybe yours version will be better.

Neocryptorian

Quote from: Adamiks on May 26, 2015, 06:31:35 AM
Hi everyone

Download in attachment.

Change log:

Have fun everyone!  ;)

Thanks ;) Actually i have Alpha 10 version of this from modpack, but there was some problems with ThinkTree, maybe yours version will be better.

Please try it out, and if you still got issues please pm me and I will take a good look at it.   ;)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/

If you treat people right they will treat you right... ninety percent of the time.
~Franklin D. Roosevel

Igabod

Alpha 11 is out and I'm settled in to my new home in Georgia. I still don't have time to actually play the game just yet cause I have a lot of things to take care of such as getting my drivers license and car registration transferred from Texas to Georgia and things of that nature. So the updates for all of my mods won't be coming out quite as quickly as they have in the past. You can help me in this by testing the alpha 10 version to see if it works as is or if it pops up with some errors. Also if anybody wants to do the update work for me and upload it in a comment on this thread then that will help get the updates out even faster and you will be mentioned in the credits of course.

Also, since Tynan included the Rimwolf (renamed to warg) in the game I'll be removing those from this mod.

laser50

Igabod

Quote from: laser50 on June 16, 2015, 08:19:20 PM
Any chance this will be getting updated?

I refer you to the post above yours. I'm still trying to find the time to work on it but lately my schedule has been quite hectic. I do intend on updating it as soon as possible though. Possibly this coming weekend but I'm not promising anything.

demacrex

Quote from: Igabod on June 11, 2015, 02:19:51 PM
You can help me in this by testing the alpha 10 version to see if it works as is or if it pops up with some errors.
Noticed on tundra with debug open megaslugs, tortoises and possibly one or two other animals were giving hypothermia warnings, not sure how relevant but thought I'd throw it out there. can't wait for the next update, good luck with everything irl :) 

Edit: It took me ten days of waiting to cave and do it hahahah
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

demacrex

Quote from: Igabod on June 11, 2015, 02:19:51 PM
Also if anybody wants to do the update work for me
Cannot wait, gonna have to try myself haha >.<
Edit: not experienced in modding so i'll see what I can do and playtest when done, if it works out I'll upload it later tonight or tomorrow sometime :)
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.