[A9] Biodiversity v3.0 A9 Don't Bug Out! Mar. 09, 2015

Started by Igabod, January 22, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blub01

thanks, it's kinda annoying when colonists get wounded due to running strait into a rimwolf or something like that.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Endovior

Now that A12 is out, one useful feature would be to remove animal aggression from tame animals. Otherwise, tamed animals will casually maim your colonists as they try to interact with them, which seems to contradict the idea of 'tame'.

Igabod

Quote from: Endovior on August 24, 2015, 04:19:53 PM
Now that A12 is out, one useful feature would be to remove animal aggression from tame animals. Otherwise, tamed animals will casually maim your colonists as they try to interact with them, which seems to contradict the idea of 'tame'.

I'm actually going to discontinue this mod for the time being. I may bring it back out in some form later on, but for now there are tons of new animals and new mechanics for me to get used to. I just played my first game since A9 earlier today. I finally found time for gaming in my busy schedule and it might be a little while longer before I get to modding again. I have a few vague ideas for new mods I want to add as well but I am not familiar enough with the code to know how viable they are at this moment. First I'm going to get some enjoyment out of playing again but then I'll start looking into the code and getting familiar with it again. Then you can look forward to my old mods being updated and even added on to possibly as well as new mods by me.

Endovior

Fair enough. Have fun on your break, we'll be waiting for you when you get back!

Also, note that TheGentlmen has been helping Ninefinger with mod updates, and he actually just fixed that specific problem! (in the context of the ultimate overhaul pack at least, but it looks like a general fix) When you feel ready to get back into things, you might want to chat with him about how he managed it.

irotsoma

I made a patch for Haplo's alpha 11b version https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9532.msg150027#msg150027 to make the mod work with alpha 12d.  I didn't know if it would be appropriate for me to post the whole mod, especially with the UOM fiasco.  So, I just created a patch that replaces the dll and the def files that need to be updated.  This work was inspired by ninefingers UOM version, but was created mostly by combining the versions in the alpha 11b and parts of the Core mod.  It also doesn't add any of the extra stuff that was in UOM.  I also fixed the missing Ram Wool definition, but just made a copy of muffalo wool for now.  It probably needs to be recolored at least.  Feel free to use it as you will.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

Quote from: irotsoma on October 27, 2015, 12:00:45 AM
I made a patch for Haplo's alpha 11b version https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9532.msg150027#msg150027 to make the mod work with alpha 12d.  I didn't know if it would be appropriate for me to post the whole mod, especially with the UOM fiasco.  So, I just created a patch that replaces the dll and the def files that need to be updated.  This work was inspired by ninefingers UOM version, but was created mostly by combining the versions in the alpha 11b and parts of the Core mod.  It also doesn't add any of the extra stuff that was in UOM.  I also fixed the missing Ram Wool definition, but just made a copy of muffalo wool for now.  It probably needs to be recolored at least.  Feel free to use it as you will.

As long as you're just uploading it on this thread then I don't mind if people do updates and post the whole mod.

irotsoma

Quote from: Igabod on October 27, 2015, 09:04:17 PM
As long as you're just uploading it on this thread then I don't mind if people do updates and post the whole mod.

Sounds good.  I'm attaching a copy of the full mod with my minimal fixes to get things working with alpha12d, and I also fixed the color of the ram wool to match the ram's beige a little more as I mentioned I would do in the previous post.  Let me know if anyone has any issues.

Edit:  Updated About.xml notes and supported version.  No need to re-download if you have it already.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Adalah217

Has anyone added a patch for the Animal Hide Working mod? I'm not an artist, but I might pursue making a few placeholder rugs if none exist.

Speeny

Thanks for keeping this mod alive. Loved having it in my stream and it gets to make a reappearance now that I've found it again!

Speeny

Is anyone able to bring this to a13? i miss my rimdogs and rimrams.