[MOD] (Alpha 8) "Wildhunt" zero hunt, even less wild but there's a few hatcrafts

Started by Shinzy, January 22, 2015, 03:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

This just makes some of the hats in Apparello craftable, if you have Igabod's Biodiversity mod activated

Also another smaller mod for crafting horned muffalo hats from the Alpha muffalo mod by fabulous Kirid!
(This one does not need Apparello, atleast not yet but I will probably merge the hat in with the other hats eventually so it doesn't have to feel so lonely)

Poke the fish for all my other mods

[attachment deleted due to age]

Epyk

Today is just a good day. Time to wear me some slaughtered animals.  :P
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Igabod

I just noticed there is no Lacosdile hat. But you should definitely add some lacosdile boots to apparello. Best thing about boots is you don't have to do a million textures for them. Just the one.

[edit to add] The boots should look like the Lacosdile's head is the toe of the boots.

Shinzy

Quote from: Igabod on January 22, 2015, 05:34:01 PM
I just noticed there is no Lacosdile hat. But you should definitely add some lacosdile boots to apparello. Best thing about boots is you don't have to do a million textures for them. Just the one.

I have sketches for aaaaalll the aminals =P (things that doesn't yet otherwise exist and most of the vanilla ones too) I just haven't done them so far cause they need more details than your average hat (and clothing)

and you can already make lacosdile boots in apparello if you butcher a lacosdile, Ty bless the stuff system!

f0xh0und696

Will this ever be updated to A12. I miss having an army of shotgun wielding colonists with trophy-hats.

Shinzy

Quote from: f0xh0und696 on October 25, 2015, 04:42:26 PM
Will this ever be updated to A12. I miss having an army of shotgun wielding colonists with trophy-hats.

Nnnnoope! The hats will be part of one mod or another but they won't be craftable

f0xh0und696