[1.2-A8e] Rimfire - vanilla style gun mod (v2.6 / 12.01.2021)

Started by Alistaire, January 22, 2015, 03:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POLL CENTRAL - 4 polls currently active, 3 closed

dd.mm.yyyy  [results] link to the poll

(30.12.2015) [results] Should weapons_guns.xml be split up into separate files for easy removal of weapons? (closed)
(05.01.2016) [results] Which of these considered weapon suggestions would you like me to prioritize? (closed)
(05.01.2016) [results] Which of these denied weapon suggestions would you want to see implemented after all? (closed)
(30.12.2015) [results] Which location do you prefer for polls?
(18.04.2016) [results] Which of these considered weapon suggestions would you like me to prioritize?
(18.04.2016) [results] Which of these denied weapon suggestions would you want to see implemented after all?
(30.04.2016) [results] !NEW! Which weapon types would you like to see added to Rimfire?

Canute

I didn't use this mod so far, but i got a similar behavior with Lord of the Rims, while pawn's could wear many shields before their weapons.
Does Rimfire got some 2. hand weapons ? Then it is SimpleSidearms which can't handle this.

temple_wing

Alistaire

temple_wing

I'm using latest Development version of combat extended. I got many "unknown force miss rate ... for Gustav" like errors. Maybe something wrong in version management.

temple_wing

temple_wing

Error reappeared after local folder recreated.

Config error in RF_Gun_MilkorMGL: verb 0: has incorrect forcedMiss settings; explosive projectiles and only explosive projectiles should have forced miss enabled
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Azzarrel

Any chance there will be a HKM416 sometimes? I love M4 models, but there are only few mods, which expand past the basic assault rifle ingame.

rizay

Please make it CE compatible ce dev said he is pretty busy and i love both mods

Griffith

Quote from: f0xhunt on January 31, 2019, 04:27:07 PM
Quote from: rizay on January 31, 2019, 03:16:55 PM
Please make it CE compatible ce dev said he is pretty busy and i love both mods

They already added a patch for Rimfire.

https://github.com/NoImageAvailable/CombatExtended/tree/master/Patches/Rimfire/ThingDefs_Misc

Im using the latest Rimfire (which should include this id assume) and get the error for 7 or so guns aswell at the moment. How can I fix this?

temple_wing

May I ask for Russia 82mm 2B9 vasilek mortar and 60mm infantry mortar

Gravemoor

Howdy, I'm having some issues. The ammo types added with Rimfire doesn't appear to be craftable anywhere, I've checked both the loading bench and the machining table.

account13123

Is the M134 supposed to be available with only gunsmithing, or is something going wrong? It's supposed to be locked behind multi-barrel weapons, no?

Schwartz

First of all thanks for this mod.

I noticed that the Armalite AR50 and a bunch of other anti-materiel rifles have no "Armor penetration %" listed in their tooltip, yet in the xml there appears to be a value present. Is it working as intended?