[Shelfed]Project : Eon's The Gameplay Overhaul

Started by Kolljak, January 22, 2015, 05:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxMSWShadowxX

I did advanced computing in High School, finished it off at maximum level in College with a hardware qualification, so i know basic and advanced in C++, Java, Flash, HTML, Python and Binary, I also studied how to design and create websites, luckily the index file of a website lists all of its references and designs layout etc using XML so i have some moderate/low tier skills in XML language too. I also studied Advanced Photography in High School and im still in the middle of another degree in college for it but I have racked up 6+ years in graphic and hardware specializations. I was on a mod team for a different game and helped work out kinks in code but I had to leave due to college being a hard one. Im a little rusty on my code, im usually the tech support guy you know? thats what i specialized my education in. I'm decent on my graphics since im still using all the Adobe products nearly every day of the week but problem is im still in college, if you'd like whenever i can, ill try and help you out with the development of the mod but in a months time when the course breaks up for summer i can probably contribute a lot more time then.

Sorry for the essay XD
Virtus, honor, victoria, qualis fides magnatorum effodit.

Eisenwulf

What's the status on this intriguing concept?
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

deadlydullahan

Kolljak

Im the official poster of this i intend to continue this but im going to wait till the full release. Do to re coding issues. no point in making it "a full conversion" until their are no more issues that will lead to us RE CODDING the whole thing

Wivex

Did the hell break loose? All those overhaul projects getting revived all of a sudden. :o

darkphantom

this sound like an amazing idea! i will play this immediately after its released!
:P

Raccoon

If you need help in creating XML Files like Fruits or stuff.. tell me

Hydromancerx

Could eons come back or passed on to someone who can use the items from the mod?

Kolljak

could of sworn i gave the assets to someone else. but as it stands ive had 2 harddrive replacements [ssd's] since then and have no assets. i dont intend to work on any mods until the game releases. also have plans for a Fallout 4 [Fallout 1&2] conversion of Project Zomboid in the future too.

Kolljak